OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
EDIT:
Ladies and gentlemen, group buy is live for the decklid/grille badge!
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32151

Please post there if you'd like to be included

------------------------------

With artistic inspiration from [MENTION=15102]Nathanbrummer[/MENTION], we've come up with a custom front/rear badge design for the V8 Coyote in homage to the GT350. :headbang:

We'd be able to get it in 4 different colors with an antique silver finish.

Lettering is up for discussion, I know some people had alternative ideas for that section.

Thoughts, comments, critiques?
(psst [MENTION=10616]Terminated[/MENTION] , [MENTION=14380]phrenetiK[/MENTION])
Howler_v6.png
Howler_v6_colors.png
Sponsored

Last edited:

cognizantphotos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
looks nice! have a price you're aiming for?

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
I as an owner understand the coyote symbolism, however I think on the exterior of the car it would raise many questions. Which may not be a bad thing to some. Personally I love the design and I would like to see it under the hood somewhere but not on the exterior.

I think for a standard Mustang GT there would be nothing wrong using the badge minus the 5.0 and replace the coyote with a horse. And just have the GT centered underneath. Like this perhaps...and you can also replace the GT with Ecoboost or just Mustang for our brethren with V6 and EB platforms.

ce428b81d61b3ffa0e5bf135ac8dba25.jpg

cognizantphotos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I as an owner understand the coyote symbolism, however I think on the exterior of the car it would raise many questions. Which may not be a bad thing to some. Personally I love the design and I would like to see it under the hood somewhere but not on the exterior.

I think for a standard Mustang GT there would be nothing wrong using the badge minus the 5.0 and replace the coyote with a horse. And just have the GT centered underneath. Like this perhaps...and you can also replace the GT with Ecoboost or just Mustang for our brethren with V6 and EB platforms.

ce428b81d61b3ffa0e5bf135ac8dba25.jpg
The constant questions of why do you have a coyote on your mustang sound like fun!!! lol.

Sponsored

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
The constant questions of why do you have a coyote on your mustang sound like fun!!! lol.
Some people may welcome the questions at a C&C haha. I'm not judging. I just rather them ask the question when seeing it on the engine or in the engine bay somewhere. The reasoning for the Cobra on the badge is a direct connection with the model mustang. The coyote is not.

daniel_94kg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang 5.0
I would say cut the GT off, center the 5.0 under the coyote and I'd definitely buy a couple black ones

68fbjjz109

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' GTPP
The people who would ask why you have a coyote badge on your car, are likely the same people who would ask why is their a snake on it.

The coyote powered Mustang has made quite an impression on the whole automotive community.

Frankly I like the badge. I would like to see samples with the both the GT and 5.0 stand on there own.

ForTehNguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
looks good, the silver accenting could be a little darker

Sponsored

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
[MENTION=17025]OySmallFry[/MENTION] I think it looks great. Love the fact that there will be different color options to select from (Put me in for white). Like the spacing between the GT and 5.0
I would say if the antique silver finish is darker like the GT 350, then it's perfect :thumbsup:

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO

68fbjjz109

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' GTPP
that's a plymouth thing...
It's also the engine name for the Boss powerplant. Road Runner for the Boss, and Coyote for the GT.

Edit:

If GT and 5.0 are to stay together on the badge, I think they should have a common theme in font style like the Shelby lettering found in the GT 350 badge.

Last edited:

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
Love it, quite original IMO :thumbsup:

MJS-P51

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Magnetic Metallic
With artistic inspiration from [MENTION=15102]Nathanbrummer[/MENTION], we've come up with a custom badge design for the V8 Coyote in homage to the GT350. :headbang:

We'd be able to get it in 4 different colors with an antique silver finish.

Lettering is up for discussion, I know some people had alternative ideas for that section.

Thoughts, comments, critiques?
(psst [MENTION=10616]Terminated[/MENTION] , [MENTION=14380]phrenetiK[/MENTION])
Sponsored