Major League Infidel

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 CO GT PP
Was able to trade my sports for the extremes; the previous owner added long tubes and it was too loud wit the extremes. By comparison to the sports, the extremes are noticeably louder at all throttle positions, they are noticeable while cruising down the interstate but just barely and not anywhere near objectionable. The sports couldn't even hear them on the interstate. At WOT the extremes just wail like a demonic banshee that just caught his pork and beans in his zipper lol.
lol glad I wasnt taking a drink when i read this!
Sponsored

KevinG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP 6SPD Recaros w/black roof
Anyone have any long term reviews of Corsa exhausts? Someone "said" that the stainless steel is cheap and that they will turn brown after a year... Any truth to this or just a rumor?

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
Anyone have any long term reviews of Corsa exhausts? Someone "said" that the stainless steel is cheap and that they will turn brown after a year... Any truth to this or just a rumor?
Haven't had this system on my 15 long at all but had Corsa on my 06 GT for several years, never turned colors or looked weird. Sold it to a forum member years ago, as far as I know he still has it and it's going strong.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
The only colors I would expect it to turn are a more golden color from heat. If the materials are high quality stainless, it should never turn any other color unless salted roads affect it.

I'm pretty sure for the price of Corsa's systems it's nothing but the highest quality.

Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
:lol:

Blitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP w/Perfomance
How long has this system been out? That's how Long I've had mine.

Solid exhaust system. I'm running the full 3" from header back.

Would still have the xtremes hooked in if I didn't live in CA and haven't already gotten in trouble.

The extremes alone(as in the CB with stock manifolds) are louder than the Header/Sport setup

But you can definitely hear the beautiful open tone of the header/sport setup

toplesstripcruiser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red 50th Mustang GT vert, '03 yellow Evo
T304SS isn't cheap. It's on the most expensive exhausts. A trait of this material is it will change color from heat as someone stated before. T409SS is the cheaper alternative and won't discolor. It just doesn't have the anti-corrosive properties of 304.

RushGotti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I don't understand why you guys don't get just get catless long tubes, an x-pipe and whatever axle-backs you like best? lol.

Sometimes even loud axle-backs sound like shit if you still have your cats on! Catless is where it's at... My sports axle-backs sound loud as FUCK.

Edit: Sport axle-backs are louder than sports cat back.

Major League Infidel

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 CO GT PP
I don't understand why you guys don't get just get catless long tubes, an x-pipe and whatever axle-backs you like best? lol.

Sometimes even loud axle-backs sound like shit if you still have your cats on! Catless is where it's at... My sports axle-backs sound loud as FUCK.

The sport axlebacks are what come with the xtreme catback. The touring axlebacks are what come with the sport catback.

Sponsored

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500

Some of us may still care about the environment ;)

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
LOL not sure if that was in reference to me but if it was, there's nothing "liberal" about conservation...in fact it's the very definition of "conservative".

Kellys69z

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt premium, Dodge 2500 Cummings, 69 Camaro
Corsa is a nice product, but I just can't handle it no more. As soon as I get a free weekend it's getting cut up. I got the replacements last week.

Last edited:

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
For those interested we have fresh stock from Corsa that just came in.

To get your special Lethal loyalty pricing just register on our site and log in. Your pricing will be displayed and you'll still receive free shipping. If you have any other questions or prefer to order over the phone please give us a call at 561-753-8105. Thanks!!

Sponsored