Sponsored

Corsa Extreme, TO LOUD!!! Help..

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
The STI guy and I already had some fun on the toll way. That F'ing car is fast for a suby!!!
does it make your miss your EVO?
Sponsored

OP
OP

BigMikeVP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 s550 GTPP
I hate having to shift first to third in front of cops at 1500 rpm in order to keep it somewhat not loud haha. Sounds exotic WOT I love the sound, just feel like its gonna get me in alot of trouble.

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
Hate to say it, but what did you expect? You picked one of the loudest, if not the loudest setups there is. Swap to the Corsa sport and it should be a fair bit quieter.

Phoenix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I hate having to shift first to third in front of cops at 1500 rpm in order to keep it somewhat not loud haha. Sounds exotic WOT I love the sound, just feel like its gonna get me in alot of trouble.
If they don't pull over Harley's with ear splitting exhaust, why my car that isn't all that loud? #loudpipessavelives

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
either swap out mufflers or resonators should help
I was going to say add resonators to your setup. I had Corsa's on my GT500, but they were only loud when I went WOT. At normal driving they were not so bad.

Sponsored

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK

Phoenix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP

BigMikeVP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 s550 GTPP
Hate to say it, but what did you expect? You picked one of the loudest, if not the loudest setups there is. Swap to the Corsa sport and it should be a fair bit quieter.
I didnt expect the sounds it was going to make when I added headers to be honest. I didnt realize the cats quiet it down that much!

OP
OP

BigMikeVP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 s550 GTPP
I have a built harley FLHX with a thunder header. This car puts any bike to absoulute shame.

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK

Sponsored

Crackerjack17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
im up at and out of my house at 4:30 am everyday LOL. Im gonna look into the sport.

Anyone have a sport setup they want to trade straight up for the extremes???
I had catless long tubes with corsa sport, 3" all the way back. Sounds like a jet plane on takeoff under wot. Way too loud. I put the stock exhaust back on. Can hardly hear it running under light throttle. Stealth and the butt dyno can't tell the difference. Still fast.

But, I will have to say, now it's too quiet, so may have to try something else in future. Maybe borla touring?

OP
OP

BigMikeVP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 s550 GTPP
Anyone want to trade extreme mufflers for sports, let me know!

solshinobi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium , Kona Blue, 10 Spd Auto
I had catless long tubes with corsa sport, 3" all the way back. Sounds like a jet plane on takeoff under wot. Way too loud. I put the stock exhaust back on. Can hardly hear it running under light throttle. Stealth and the butt dyno can't tell the difference. Still fast.

But, I will have to say, now it's too quiet, so may have to try something else in future. Maybe borla touring?
I think the borla touring is too quiet. I knew a guy that had one and we compared. I have the borla sport but it is a quad. We agreed mine was just loud enough. Quiet under 4k, but above it howls.

Phoenix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
catless longtubes and corsa sport...my car is quieter cruising than my car with just the mid muffler catback.

NOM3RC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium
Hey Guys, and Gals,

I currently run LTH headers catless into a corsa extreme catback... I know.... It was awesome with factory cats and no boost... Now that the car has double the HP and LTH with no cats its obnoxiously loud to the point where I cant bring it to work because of the cold starts in the morning.:headbang:

I even got a message from a local guy who runs a car show asking me to be more quiet when I leave. I wasnt even on the gas because it was a residential neighborhood.

I love it dont get me wrong but my neighbors hate me. Has anyone else ran into this issue and swapped rear mufflers to something quieter?:frusty:
I'm in the same situation I recently installed ARH catless headers to go with my Xtreme and it's obnoxious. I'd love a set of corsa touring mufflers but not for 1,000 bucks.
Sponsored