Cooled Seat Button Not Working

dsp4848

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Magnetic
So yesterday I get into my car and I noticed that when I press the cooled seat button, nothing happens. However, what's weird is when I press the heated seat button, the cooled seats come on. This is only for the driver side seat. The passenger side seat works normally. I'll probably take it into the dealership if I can't solve it myself. Has anyone else had this issue?
Sponsored

EcoBoostang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Mine did that, and oddly enough it stopped and fixed itself. I did disconnect the battery for a few moments, if not it's gotta go to the dealer.

Wingzfan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I know this is an old post, but has anyone else had this issue? I just started having the same problem, except that it's the opposite. The cooled seat button activates the heat, while the heat button does nothing.

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
I wonder if this is in anyway related to an internal (in cabin) thermostat?

OP
OP
dsp4848

dsp4848

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Magnetic
I can't remember exactly how, but mine did fix itself after a week or so. I think it started working when I turned on the heated/cooled seats via the touch screen and not the buttons. Not 100% sure, but try that because I think that's what solved my issue. Maybe a software glitch of some sort?

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I know this is an old post, but has anyone else had this issue? I just started having the same problem, except that it's the opposite. The cooled seat button activates the heat, while the heat button does nothing.
Hello Wingzfan,

I recommend you bring it in to your Ford Dealer and get it fully diagnosed. Be sure to speak with your service manager about this concern, as he is in the best position to ensure a proper diagnosis.

Also, please PM me with your VIN, dealer, mileage, full name, and best daytime number. I’ll loop in the customer service manager for your area.

Deysha
Sponsored