Mustang_ksa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Maher
Vehicle(s)
California special 2021, MercedesBenz GLE63s 2018
hey guys,
I had a BMW convertible before and it had a wind sheet... Is this available for my car? Is anyone use it?
picture please😉

thanks...
Sponsored

TasGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 MY17 Mustang GT 5L Triple Yellow Convertible
Have an Airax one from Germany. Great price, well made and easy to fit.
AND it works superbly well.

5BD4CBB4-E6BA-4B4C-82D4-BE93B0834B6E.jpeg

OP
OP
Mustang_ksa

Mustang_ksa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Maher
Vehicle(s)
California special 2021, MercedesBenz GLE63s 2018
Have an Airax one from Germany. Great price, well made and easy to fit.
AND it works superbly well.

5BD4CBB4-E6BA-4B4C-82D4-BE93B0834B6E.jpeg
hi,
thanks for the replay,
i visit there site they have many models for mustang!
my i know what models fit to your & my car?

TasGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 MY17 Mustang GT 5L Triple Yellow Convertible

Sponsored

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
I have a Love the Drive screen. It works well but I made new rear brackets for it because the originals interfered with using the tonneau covers, which I install for long drives. In retrospect, I should have ordered the Ford screen from Europe. It would have been pretty expensive but it looks very sharp and it mounts like the Audi one with spring loaded pins. A little more work initially to set up as you have to install the mounts in the rear side panels.

here is my post from the above mentioned thread with more details:
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...r-windscreen-should-i-buy.145687/post-2982406

Last edited:

Kenbike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO Mustang GT convertible loaded
Just installed the Airax on my 2015 GT. Easy to set up and install.
It works very well, on the expressway at 80 and no wind blowing in from the rear. Easy to talk on hands free cell phone.
Great product for sure.

Stangomydreams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Cali Special Convertible
I have a Love the Drive screen. It works well but I made new rear brackets for it because the originals interfered with using the tonneau covers, which I install for long drives. In retrospect, I should have ordered the Ford screen from Europe. It would have been pretty expensive but it looks very sharp and it mounts like the Audi one with spring loaded pins. A little more work initially to set up as you have to install the mounts in the rear side panels.

here is my post from the above mentioned thread with more details:
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...r-windscreen-should-i-buy.145687/post-2982406
How did LTD respond when you told them the caps didn't fit with their brackets? I may request they provide something that fits as I find that disappointing since their website says it does work with the caps installed.

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
How did LTD respond when you told them the caps didn't fit with their brackets? I may request they provide something that fits as I find that disappointing since their website says it does work with the caps installed.
Well, they do work, just not as well as they could. Someone was apparently po'd because I received an email advising to issue a refund (I think they replied "all" by accident) and I then received an email saying to ignore the first email and they would take it under advisement. I doubt that they have done anything. It was reasonably simple to construct the bracket, although without a metal brake mine are rather crude. All that was needed was the angles of the bends to be more severe, which effectively moved the location of the "hook" which fits over the top of the trim panel to be moved back away from the curved portion. I also suggested that they needed to re-design the "J" shaped hook at the leading edge, which rests in the slot that the front seat belt exits from. I found that if I used the easy exit feature that the seat belt holder ran into the hook because it stuck out. So now I don't use the feature, which I really liked. The reality is, for the money that they are charging, I expected a better engineered product. I don't know for sure, but I imagine that the screen itself is used for many applications and they simply modify the front and rear brackets to suit. If I had known all of this prior, I probably would have ordered the Ford screen from Europe. No biggy, I have a friend in England who I'm sure would have been happy to arrange. Would have been more expensive but a really slick piece.
Sponsored