Sponsored

Convertible Production?

RisingForce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90 tempo.
I've never used COTUS. All 4 of my '15 Verts show up with VIN's and ETA's in CONCEPS. Ford loads cars onto our website for us once they're produced. Our first '15 Vert is already on our website (click here). Two more should show up online next week after they are built, as well.
Is your first one showing as shipped on visibility?
Sponsored

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
I've never used COTUS. All 4 of my '15 Verts show up with VIN's and ETA's in CONCEPS. Ford loads cars onto our website for us once they're produced. Our first '15 Vert is already on our website (click here). Two more should show up online next week after they are built, as well.
that VIN is not showing in COTUS yet, may have to take a weekend drive up there when you get it! :)

EDIT: What is the ETA in CONCEPS? Curious when we should start seeing them on the lots, was hoping to order in Feb. after having seen a few, not sure how realistic that is...

Holf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Euro-spec Ecoboost Convertible
Soooo looking forward to seeing the pictures for these when they start rolling out! Really want to get a Magnetic 'vert when they ship in the UK!

OP
OP
gofastguy

gofastguy

NEO Mustang Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby GT#3040
My vert still doesn't show up in cotus perhaps since it's a stock order? Is this CONCEPS info available to consumers or is it a dealer only site?

Sponsored

woofer196

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daren
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
NO CONVERTIBLES SHOW IN COTUS. Not even the one FiveOhBrian posted from his inventory.
Rachel from FordService said that coupes will only show up in COTUS. Apparently special edition and convertibles won't show up at all since it is still a beta

RisingForce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90 tempo.
Rachel from FordService said that coupes will only show up in COTUS. Apparently special edition and convertibles won't show up at all since it is still a beta

Funny thing is , Convertibles DID show up in COTUS back in June-July.
Then they disappeared and never came back.
10599657_10152444936223229_631080470823442882_n.jpg

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
When will the Convertibles go from a "beta" to an "alpha"? By the way, what the hell is a (beta)?

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
It seems like most folks here are into coupes, but I am wondering if there are actually convertibles coming down the line yet in normal production. ...
Yes, gofastguy, the Convertibles are in production. :clap2:

My dealership has 3 '15 Convertibles due to arrive between 11/23 and 11/30 and another due to arrive in early December. All 4 are Premium GT's. Convertibles are definitely in production and coming soon.
That's good to know, Five Oh Brian! Thanks for sharing that info with everybody. :thumbsup:

Got my VIN today. Anticipated build date is the week of Dec 8th. Both courtesy of my dealer. Still nothing in COTUS.
It looks like your dealer has gotten you up to speed on your Mustang Convertible, Rob00GT. Please send me a PM with your VIN; I can also help track it for you. :D

That's right, woofer196; COTUS, the Ford Tracking site, is still a pilot program. It's not available everywhere yet or for all vehicle configurations. :)

Funny thing is , Convertibles DID show up in COTUS back in June-July.
Then they disappeared and never came back.
Really, RisingForce? I didn't realize that they showed up previously; I know that COTUS is still undergoing changes. :shrug:

When will the Convertibles go from a "beta" to an "alpha"? By the way, what the hell is a (beta)?
It's not the Convertibles that are "beta" phil1336, but the Ford Tracking site (COTUS). It is still experimental and, as such, may not function to its full potential. :headbonk:

Rachel

RisingForce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90 tempo.
As always Thank You Rachel for your help and support.

yea I did a screen shot of Cotus from back in June. But somehow they all just disappeared.

All the best.

Sponsored

Rob00GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Ragtop
It looks like your dealer has gotten you up to speed on your Mustang Convertible, Rob00GT. Please send me a PM with your VIN; I can also help track it for you. :D
PM sent!

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
Well, I just got off the phone with Ford Customer Service and had them research my "Build Date" for the 2015 Mustang Base V6 Convertible I ordered on 9/2/2014. Got (bad) news. After furnishing them with my VIN# the tentative scheduled build is planned between 1/9/2015 and 1/15/2015. Must be the 051A Package that contains those 18`` Wheels that shows no allocation at 100%! Looks like late Jan arrival at the earliest. "Poof" on those $750 Cash Rebates that expire 1/5/2015.

RisingForce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90 tempo.
Well, I just got off the phone with Ford Customer Service and had them research my "Build Date" for the 2015 Mustang Base V6 Convertible I ordered on 9/2/2014. Got (bad) news. After furnishing them with my VIN# the tentative scheduled build is planned between 1/9/2015 and 1/15/2015. Must be the 051A Package that contains those 18`` Wheels that shows no allocation at 100%! Looks like late Jan arrival at the earliest. "Poof" on those $750 Cash Rebates that expire 1/5/2015.
Sorry to hear Phil.
As far as rebates, By end of December just apply for brochures and you should get one good through March 2nd.