Sponsored

Considering removing all factory mach1 stickers.

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone do this. Considering removing all mach1 stickers. Leaving the emblems but don’t care for the stickers so much. Being the car is a 23 and spends its life in a garage I assume there would not be any fading.

anyone ever do this?

3E403770-B03D-4482-8D73-83A08CF77208.jpeg

9D27F8EA-E857-4753-B562-4DEBE9E8EF8F.jpeg
I love a clean look. I never did like the decals.
Sponsored

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I removed all of mine. I didnt like the white on the purple. I removed the fender badges as well. Left the Mach1 on the rear. Had i gotten black Id have removed the hood stripe, gotten red calipers, and left the side stripes. I dont like that much matte black on any color really.

IMG_3529.jpeg

IMG_3530.jpeg
Now that's the look!

OP
OP

Bush75

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach1
I removed all of mine. I didnt like the white on the purple. I removed the fender badges as well. Left the Mach1 on the rear. Had i gotten black Id have removed the hood stripe, gotten red calipers, and left the side stripes. I dont like that much matte black on any color really.

IMG_3529.jpeg

IMG_3530.jpeg
Any issues with the removal? They just peel right off and no residue etc etc? Any signs there were ever on the car????

Sponsored

Jjmoberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 on order
Any issues with the removal? They just peel right off and no residue etc etc? Any signs there were ever on the car????
No issues at all other than a few areas on the side stripes where they were thin and didnt come off in one piece. Otherwise its just peel a corner and use some muscle. I removed mine the evening i got home from Granger. Im sure the sooner the better for fading and residue reasons. Though i think fading isnt an issue for multiple years…

OP
OP

Bush75

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach1
No issues at all other than a few areas on the side stripes where they were thin and didnt come off in one piece. Otherwise its just peel a corner and use some muscle. I removed mine the evening i got home from Granger. Im sure the sooner the better for fading and residue reasons. Though i think fading isnt an issue for multiple years…
maybe good to sit the car out in the sun for bit to warm them up and then remove them?

Jjmoberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 on order
maybe good to sit the car out in the sun for bit to warm them up and then remove them?
Probably a good idea. I didnt but i imagine it would have helped. It was 45 degrees the day i drove home to KC and i removed them in the garage as soon as i parked it. It was maybe 40 degrees and the sun had set.

Jjmoberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 on order
Do you have a side shot?
Not anything more recent than the one above before the tinted items. Ive been concentrating on interior carbon fiber lately…

Sponsored

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Not anything more recent than the one above before the tinted items. Ive been concentrating on interior carbon fiber lately…
When you get around to it please post an update. I want to trade my 2015 Ecoboost for a Mach1. Your pix got me hyped! lol

Jjmoberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 on order
I bought the car for the HP items and the mischievous purple paint. I want to see as much paint as possible

sakman84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Premium. 6MT, Blue, upgraded wheels
Thanks! Thats an old pic before window tint and tinted tails and side markers. I mostly have it looking like i want it now

IMG_4019.jpeg
Looking like a mean ass stealth fighter jet!

The tail lights look good!

OP
OP

Bush75

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach1
This is the night i did it. About an hour and 10 minutes between pics. Decent comparison at least.

IMG_3506.jpeg

69085660774__3E3C98F6-ECC7-4EFA-AE15-E885A5BE7F30.jpeg
Honestly I just think the decals look almost corny. I’m leaving all badges I if I remove them but I’m fairly positive I’m removing them when I get back in town. Not to mention in time they are going to look terrible in my opinion considering that dull black portion.
Sponsored