Sponsored

Considering GT350 vs ZL1

ClayDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LB 2018 GT350
Before I purchased I sat in both, ZL1 first then the GT350. I could not get use to the ZL1, and did not care much for the interior, and the layout. Not saying the 350 is better in quality, but the 350 fit me better, and of course the Voodoo is in a league of it's on. I prefer a N/A motor now-a-days rather than a F/I. I do not regret purchasing the 350, and never will, I love that car. Don't get caught up on the hype about oil consumption. If you buy a 350, drive it and enjoy it to the fullest. As with any car, there are going to be problems at some point in time, and some sort of recall. The 350 is sexier IMHO, and it's just that good!
Sponsored

rj45

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Magnetic Metallic
People often place too much importance on objective performance, namely acceleration, when it’s only one part of a road car’s appeal. Racing is different, performance is everything (and reliability, of course). If outright speed was the be all end all, people wouldn’t pay big premiums for the Porsche GT3RS when a similarly priced 991 Turbo or McLaren 570S would easily out accelerate it. The GT3’s high reving, NA engine, though not hugely powerful, is a big part of its appeal. When it comes to road cars, it’s the overall experience that provides lasting enjoyment. The GT350, while not everyone’s taste, is a special car.