Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP MT, Explorer ST

boolean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT-P
I almost never, EVER buy colors (only shades). When I happened on my GTP it was blue (which I would never choose), but at the price I got it for I would take puke brown. This thing had less than 400 miles on it and was sold USED for a nice used price haha.

Now that I've had it for awhile it is my second favorite color (orange being numero uno).

Black is best though and is also faster.

I'm happy.

Last edited:

Sponsored

boolean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT-P
you got a used one with 400 miles. awesome find
Yeah man, 390! If only the rear had 3.90's in them life would be PERFECT HAHA!

Full disclosure I bought it at a Chevy dealer while looking for a C6Z06, but they had this GTP sitting there and with the price offered I could not say no. Double strange was that the car came from the Ford dealer that had a Z06 that I NEARLY bought, but they wouldn't deal properly.

I personally feel that this was the best thing that could've happened. I got a 'new' car for $10k less than the 8 year old would've cost me a while it is not quite the beast of the Z, it is WAAAAAAY more comfy and refined. I'm happy.

THANKS!

danny0441

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt DIB
Wasent sure about the DIB first wanted magnetic or white but the DIB i got was the car that made me bite the bullet i had seen other 15 gt but this one really caught my attention so i got a good deal and took it sometimes i regret it but then i see how flashy the color can be with out being to much and everyone else compliments me on the color but magnetic ans white are by far the easiest to keep clean i woulf have loved a race red too but i have a stigma with red cars long story but ive had a few random people approach me to tell me to stay away from a red coupe and well its stuck in my head so ill just enjoy red from a distance lol and i owned a black mustanf and never again car looked hot but the swirls and imperfections drove me insane

paul1967

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
anyone have any regrets on the color they bought. im still up in the air about either black, magnetic or comp orange. im still deciding but really want a color that will complement the body lines the best.
The best way to decide is to go see all the colors in person - pics don't do them justice. Also, you should go at different times of the day, as the sun position / amount of daylight makes a difference as well. I went to the dealer 5 or 6 times before I finally decided on my color. I really wanted Blue, but in a certain light there was just too much purple for me, so i went with Guard instead. I have NO COLOR REGRETS!!:headbang:

The exterior color choice is one the of the most important choices you will make with your mustang purchase - make sure you are happy with it!

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
Magnetic but want TY! Then back to Magnetic.

The first showroom 2015 I saw was a TY. I immediately fell in love with the color. (My first car was a yellow 1972 Mach I). While trying to decide on which model, I returned four times to the dealer and the TY was still there. I finally decided that the TY was too much yellow. I subsequently ordered a Magnetic EB Premium convertible. With the top up, the car looks like magnificent! It also does not show bug splatter as much as lighter colors. The color also seems to change like a chameleon.

However, I finally was able to see a TY convertible in person! I immediately had buyer's regret. The black plastic lower panels really accented the color. The lower panels sort of just blend into the Magnetic's paint scheme. The TY also had the black Ford hood cowl decal along with black lower side stripes.

I suspect that if I had bought the TY...I would be cursing all of the summer bugs I would be scraping off at soon as they splattered.

As for Magnetic...I told friends that it was dark grey metallic...but when they first saw it...they asked why I bought a dark green one...depending on lighting conditions, it does look dark green (in my garage) but looks nearly sky blue, with a good coat of wax, when sitting out in a bright sunny day with blue skies. My nephew wants me to name it "Kami"...after chameleon.

Last edited:

martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost; coupe; guard; dark-saddle; MT; PP; Nav;
I went for guard, I have small regret not having ruby red but I could get dark saddle with guard not with ruby

Sponsored

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
I went for guard, I have small regret not having ruby red but I could get dark saddle with guard not with ruby
Well, if you did not want the black interior, there's the red interior for ruby...sounds insane, but oddly it works!
(But I would choose saddle with Guard, too):cheers:
image.jpg

ForTehNguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
i specifically wanted red, I got red. Pretty rare color, love it

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
i specifically wanted red, I got red. Pretty rare color, love it
I love Race Red. My husband shot it down; thought Ruby was 'more subtle'.

This, coming from someone who hardly ever drives! :doh:

brokacki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Premium Mustang GT Manual
i love my race red but sometimes wish i had a more subtle colour as the attention is sometimes annoying and cops can see me from a mile away
Sponsored