Cobb Stage 2 help

Shawn51fla

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2018 ecoboost premium mustang
I mean they make these tune for their bolt ons.

But are they selling their upgrades? How much is that turboback?
A protuner told me the Catback is for sound only very minimal gains , the DP is minimal gains with headaches from the fumes. And a CAI is wasted money. Best to go big with biggest IC you can afford over DP and CAI. COBB IC is $850 while a race style Speedfactory is under $600. I can tell you i felt the gains when i upgraded to the speed factory IC. Made BIG difference.
I have been running COBB stage 2 93 for a month now no issues with IC and drop in filter only.
I was going to get a protune but got a $290 speeding ticket a 2 weeks ago. So im debating if i want more. He was nice actually he clocked me over 60 in a 30 going to Post Office and got me heading back over 60 same location. Just about the time i was letting off i thought hmm that Black car wasnt there before. He lit me up before i passed him. 30 over would have been $500 Citation. He could have gave me 2. Still sucks cuz that was my fun place racing around the industrial area to PO every day. He stole my fun.
Sponsored

Timmonsxp1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang ecoboost premium
The intercoolers on these cars are awful. So getting a good one is crucial. I went MAP. As for gains. I've seen gains as soon as I started modding the car with a C&L CAI. Ok stage 1. My 0-60 times improved a lot. Intercooler I saw some pretty good gains as well in hp and tq. And with the Downpipe now. I've pulled the highest I've ever pulled. So I think all the mods will give you some kind of gain. Turbo cars react well to mods. Saying a downpipe doesn't give you anything isn't true. But of course. You need a good tune to maximize your investments.