Clutch Slip Issues

WCKD350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sina
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 / tricky performance E85 tuned
Hey Guys, wanted to see if anyone has had any similar issues or has any insight on this clutch problem.

This started about a year ago with my OEM clutch. Anytime i would do a hard pull from 3rd-4th-5th my clutch would begin to slip and give itself anywhere from 1-400 RPM. I’ve noticed it only happens once i let off and shift slowly into either 5th or 6th gear. it’s so bad that the car will buck when going into 6th gear. I figured my OEM clutch was toast and bought my first Vengeance stage 2 clutch (rated for 850 ft of tq) and an OEM slave cylinder. After doing the proper 1,000 mile break in period. I got with my tuner and began to data log for a new E85 file. The car felt amazing as i was only doing pulls in lower gears 1st-2nd-3rd. As soon as i got on the freeway home i did a pull in the higher gears 3rd - 4th -5th and had the same exact issue. I contacted Vengeance and they sent me a replacement stage 2 clutch and unfortunately i had the same exact problem. I decided to try another new clutch from them and just finished the break in and even installed another new slave cylinder & a braided clutch line only to have the same exact issue arise. Is this a problem with my transmission?

To summarize the car has no issues entering any gear, has never grinded gears, works as intended in lower gear pulls only gives me issues with higher gear pulls. I have tried three brand new stage 2 clutches and still no luck
Sponsored