Sponsored

Clutch higher bite point?

rollingshi59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base A10
Gt350 with 1100 miles and I feel like bite point is higher than before. Should I be worried about it? This Gt350 is my first manual car and I did shut engine off quite few times due to letting off clutch too early and did shut off engine couple times by mistake when gear is in. Should I be worried about this?
Sponsored

LastNightsPants

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabe
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT M6 PP1
Gt350 with 1100 miles and I feel like bite point is higher than before. Should I be worried about it? This Gt350 is my first manual car and I did shut engine off quite few times due to letting off clutch too early and did shut off engine couple times by mistake when gear is in. Should I be worried about this?
Should be fine, stalling your car really shouldn't effect the clutch very much, its mostly a problem for your engine and even then with modern engines I wouldn't really worry if you stall the car a few times, your engine is more then likely fine.

Couldn't tell you why the bite point would be higher though.

OP
OP

rollingshi59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base A10
Should be fine, stalling your car really shouldn't effect the clutch very much, its mostly a problem for your engine and even then with modern engines I wouldn't really worry if you stall the car a few times, your engine is more then likely fine.

Couldn't tell you why the bite point would be higher though.
\
Thanks for your input. I check my oil lever after break in period and it did not consume any oil, so I assume the motor is fine. I just took it to the dealer, and one of the mechanic test drove it, and figured out that clutch pedal is going in way more deeper than it should be, and also mentioned that clutch pedal is not returning properly. Because its going deeper than it should, I probably felt that the bite point is high.
Sponsored