Sponsored

Close-call thread (Dash Cam)

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
See this all the time. Happens more often when I drive faster than traffic around me. So when I do that I need to be extra alert. Best to just anticipate that everyone around near you is about to make a bonehead move. Cameras are nice and all, but they sometimes alter your driving decisions. I'd rather avoid all accidents than have proof someone else was an idiot.
Sponsored

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
That...

yall should have an orange car. it's even worse... it's like people can't see the BRIGHT ORANGE CAR COMING AT ALL.
That is for sure, they have pulled out in front of my Competition Orange Mustang also, and I also drive with the parking lights on now With the new LED bulbs in the car..... :thumbsup:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Varekai

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
That is for sure, they have pulled out in front of my Competition Orange Mustang also, and I also drive with the parking lights on now With the new LED bulbs in the car..... :thumbsup:
That's one of the reasons I went with the diode dynamics switchbacks. I know some people didn't like that they are brighter then the fogs and drls but to me the more bright lights the better.

n8rfastback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, PP, Comp Orange. 65 Fastback ,T5, 302
Subd

Danger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015, Performance Package, Ingot Silver
I remember the first time I seen a 6G Mustang, I stopped and stared too, but I did it when I was outside my car, not inside the car. Those ignorant drivers with their bird vision, dam slanted, slope shape, beady eye, head twitching mouth breathers.:mad:
thKM23NM14.jpg

Justpassingas

Justpassingas
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
21 GT Premium 2016 F150
As I'm watchin it I'm saying to myself its gotta be Florida...toooo many Q- tips down there...Route 19 is brutal!!

Sponsored

Toofarfromjune

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
GTPP
Come to hawaii where you'll see people doing 55 in the left lane on a major freeway while other people are doing 65-70. That shit happens every singe day. Maybe i should get a dash cam to record that stuff.
Lol sorry about that, I was feeling a little out of it from being on a plane for 5 hours and driving nervously with party favors in tow. I'll be sure to go 70 like everyone else next time and not be a pranoid dumbass on H1.

OP
OP
Varekai

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
As I'm watchin it I'm saying to myself its gotta be Florida...toooo many Q- tips down there...Route 19 is brutal!!
Yeah, those Florida jokes exist for a reason. US 19 used to be at the top of the list of the most dangerous places to drive. Now it's at the bottom.

OP
OP
Varekai

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
I remember the first time I seen a 6G Mustang, I stopped and stared too, but I did it when I was outside my car, not inside the car. Those ignorant drivers with their bird vision, dam slanted, slope shape, beady eye, head twitching mouth breathers.:mad:
ROFL!

Justpassingas

Justpassingas
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
21 GT Premium 2016 F150
Yeah, those Florida jokes exist for a reason. US 19 used to be at the top of the list of the most dangerous places to drive. Now it's at the bottom.
Up here we call em Massholes!!!.... Happens all the time...