Sponsored

Close-call thread (Dash Cam)

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
It's a Mobius.

I was at the meet, black Mustang with white stripes, but I left around 2. Just too hot outside and I had to work overnight.
Thanks man, saw your car but didn't meet you, like the stripes though me and Ajax were looking at it and sweating like a sommabitch it was so damn hot...bringing a towel next time.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Varekai

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
I need to get one of these. Can you give details of your setup? Are these hard wired into the car or are they plugged into the cigarette lighter outlet?
Sure. It's a Mobius with type C lens and dash kit, with Super Capacitor. You can hard wire it but I opted to just route it through my cigarette outlette.

OP
OP
Varekai

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Thanks man, saw your car but didn't meet you, like the stripes though me and Ajax were looking at it and sweating like a sommabitch it was so damn hot...bringing a towel next time.
Thanks. I ran inside pretty quick. If I had planned it better I would have not worn a dark grey shirt and would have put on sunblock lotion. I will be at the August meet in Quaker steak, love that place, I'll meet you then for sure.

Double

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Ruby Red A10
Vehicle Showcase
Yes those people made some bad timing mistakes but your anticipating their movements is horrible plus your reaction to the situation just makes it worse.

Braking at the last second also doesn't help the people behind you react on the situation when you do a hard brake and even have to dive into the lane next to you while you could have braked earlier and avoided all that.

In a way you are as worse as they are.... they made a mistake and we do not have their story so hard to judge them but we do have your story and you braked too late on purpose it seemed. Or just bad anticipating on your end. They created the situations and you could have avoided all that fuss.

Anyway this is my opinion on these situations.

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Sorry, I would like to point out you were driving in the left lane and not passing anybody.....both times. These incidents are completely your fault. LOL

Wblv17

older fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp
Sorry, I would like to point out you were driving in the left lane and not passing anybody.....both times. These incidents are completely your fault. LOL
what I noticed was the speed the OP was going compared to others. I would say his fault for speeding almost double the speed limits.

Nor Rob's video I want to kick that barrel rolling persons ass. .

OP
OP
Varekai

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Yes those people made some bad timing mistakes but your anticipating their movements is horrible plus your reaction to the situation just makes it worse.

Braking at the last second also doesn't help the people behind you react on the situation when you do a hard brake and even have to dive into the lane next to you while you could have braked earlier and avoided all that.

In a way you are as worse as they are.... they made a mistake and we do not have their story so hard to judge them but we do have your story and you braked too late on purpose it seemed. Or just bad anticipation on your end.

Anyway this is my opinion on these situations.
Excuse me? First off if I let myself hit them I would have gotten the ticket for not trying to avoid them. There was no one behind me or next to me either time, as I already stated I checked my mirrors before making my action. Please keep your ignorant comments to yourself and do not post again in my thread. Thank you for my time.

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
Sure. It's a Mobius with type C lens and dash kit, with Super Capacitor. You can hard wire it but I opted to just route it through my cigarette outlette.

Thanks I was hoping it didn't need to be hardwired. Now time to take a look.

Sponsored

coopdro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
Wow, yeah that second one was just horrible. This stuff happens to me in St. Louis on notorious Manchester Rd all the time unfortunately. I tend to use similar obscenities and expressions :)

OP
OP
Varekai

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
what I noticed was the speed the OP was going compared to others. I would say his fault for speeding almost double the speed limits.

Nor Rob's video I want to kick that barrel rolling persons ass. .
I was going 5 miles over the limit. Other's around drive 5-10 miles under, that's why it seems so fast. It is a common problem in spring hill with all the elderly people that they drive 35-40 in a 45 zone, same speed on US 19 where the limit is 50.

Reactions: A7X

Double

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Ruby Red A10
Vehicle Showcase
Excuse me? First off if I let myself hit them I would have gotten the ticket for not trying to avoid them. There was no one behind me or next to me either time, as I already stated I checked my mirrors before making my action. Please keep your ignorant comments to yourself and do not post again in my thread. Thank you for my time.
No you can clearly hear that you are letting off gas 2-3 seconds before you do a hard brake and start using the horn. Second video you even use the horn before you are braking including the ABS kicking in. If these were braking to avoid a hit you wouldn't have even used the horn the begin with.

My comment wasn't to be ignorant it was my opinion about the situation.

OP
OP
Varekai

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
No you can clearly hear that you are letting off gas 2-3 seconds before you do a hard brake and start using the horn. Second video you even use the horn before you are braking including the ABS kicking in. If these were braking to avoid a hit you wouldn't have even used the horn the begin with.

My comment wasn't to be ignorant it was my opinion about the situation.
My ABS never kicked in but thanks for somehow psychically going back to that time and being in my car and experiencing it for yourself.

But CONGRATULATIONS! You are now the first person to go on my ignore list on this forum.
Sponsored