Check out this 4-door Mustang!

K-Roll302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT Premium, '80 Porsche 924 Turbo

I found this in the science parking lot of my college.

I can only ponder, what has science done?!?:lol: :crazy:
Sponsored

intoadaze

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Ivann
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT 5.0
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sponsored

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I think I would piss on that car

SynisterGT

Kooks + Corsa FTW!!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP Mag/Redline
At least use the SHO. TTV6.

Sad thing is they could convince someone it is a real Mustang.

Sponsored

dsp4848

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Magnetic
I bet it's a 2017 GT500 mule out in the wild... ;)

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Looking at it with the pony.. They DO look similar, here's mine with a dipped logo lol.

That's why the Fusion comparison exists. The fronts share WAY TOO MUCH design lines/shapes in common, especially the lower fascia. I mean if you look area by area they are just about if not identical in almost every way.

That's why the GT350 with it's lower grill/fog area difference really looks correct/different to many of us.

I just find it hard to believe no one at Ford was like...um...is this a Fusion front end when it was being designed?

This just looks so much better.

Charles147

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PP w/50AP
That's why the Fusion comparison exists. The fronts share WAY TOO MUCH design lines/shapes in common, especially the lower fascia. I mean if you look area by area they are just about if not identical in almost every way.

That's why the GT350 with it's lower grill/fog area difference really looks correct/different to many of us.

I just find it hard to believe no one at Ford was like...um...is this a Fusion front end when it was being designed?
You do realize that almost all car brands do this, right? Go buy and Outlander Sport and it looks like an EVO in the front. The flipping Camaro is coming out with a brand new car and it looks like their old. People that hate on this are just stupid because if you look at their car it most likely resembles another car within that family. Such a mind blowing shocking discovery to some.

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
You do realize that almost all car brands do this, right? Go buy and Outlander Sport and it looks like an EVO in the front. The flipping Camaro is coming out with a brand new car and it looks like their old. People that hate on this are just stupid because if you look at their car it most likely resembles another car within that family. Such a mind blowing shocking discovery to some.
There's obviously shared design language in autos, especially Audi which created that.

But for your unique brand which is Mustang, there needs to be a tad more removal from it.

They got it right with the GT350. The top grill sharing is fine across the Ford range for the unique ID, kinda like KIA does with their tiger nose (and of course that comes from ex Audi designer).

It's the lower area that should just be redone on the Mustang to make the GT350. Doesn't need to look just like it but just inverting the lines of the fogs to go the opposite way would work wonders.
Sponsored