Ceramic coating price

Lbj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT. A10 auto
I was just wondering what it would cost to paint correction and ceramic coating done to my car average pricing thanks in advance
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I was just wondering what it would cost to paint correction and ceramic coating done to my car average pricing thanks in advance
That's a tough question to nail down as we do not know exactly where you live. EDIT: Sorry about that, you clearly show where you live. You may have to go to Dayton since there is no one in your neck of the woods. Found this shop. Appears to be top notch. https://daytondetailing.com/

I can tell you that here in Myrtle Beach, SC I paid my guy $1300 including wheels off (fronts and barrels).

More important than price is the detailer. Top quality work will cost you. Search around, talk to other owners. Do your homework before committing. Good luck.

You will find more information here.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/se...odes]=1&c[nodes][0]=78&c[title_only]=1&o=date

Screen Shot 2021-06-13 at 5.35.26 PM.png

Last edited:

lizardrko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Auto PP
Depends on a lot of things such as type of ceramic coating used and the state of your paint if it needs a 1 step or 2 step correction. It can probably range anywhere from $1000-$2000 depending on those factors. I put one on myself and with all the prep work, I can see why it costs as much as it does. Products can add up as well as being labor intensive.

BTR75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 (FJG)
In the Boston MA. area it cost me $1995 and below is what was included:

Ceramic Pro Gold (Lifetime Warranty)
Chemical Decontamination/Surface Preparation
One-Step Machine Polishing
4 Layers of Ceramic Pro 9H
2 Layers of Ceramic Pro Top Coat
Ceramic Pro Rain (Applied to All Glass)
3 Layers of Wheel and Caliper (Applied to Wheel Faces, Backsides, Barrels, and Brake Calipers)
Sponsored