Sponsored

Whats a good price for ceramic coating

yote41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
Here in northeast pa, fly by night tint/detail shops charge 1000-1300. Now i had a customer of one of these shops come to me to redo his truck bc after $1000.00 he checked his roof and it wasn't even washed. Typical compound swirls no claybar. A joke. So my customers know my work. I do the whole deal. Clay.correction,wipedown,coat. Depending on the vehicle im charging between 550-850.
Sponsored

fiveoboy01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT 400A
$700 is low in my opinion, if they are doing all the proper prep and really going over the car for 90-95% correction prior to coating.

My price for a Mustang is $1299, but I've recently upped sedans to $1549. Wheels off and coated/IR cured for an additional $300-400 depending on the wheel style. This is with a higher-end professional-grade coating.

Beware of being quoted prices for "X year" coating. Longevity of a coating is affected by MANY factors and there isn't a coating in existence that will last 7-9 years under normal daily driver conditions.. ESPECIALLY in areas which get snow. Not that we should be driving our Mustangs in the snow, though. :)