Sponsored

Car got banged up a little. Time for new parts.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Same. I have zero interest in re sale.

Sponsored

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
I drive all my cars till the wheels fall off. Last vehicle I had was a lightning I had it 9 years before that I had a mustang 13 years.
Cars are like women & men if they're good to you and you enjoy them, keep them.

OP
OP

Jhonda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt pp1
I would keep it OEM as well.
I seen some of your post asking about superchargers and changing rear gears and that’s not oem. But I like the cobra r hood more than the oem

All I wanted to know is how the fit is for cervinis Hoods

Last edited:

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Cervinin is hit or miss. I’ve seen some where looked good in photos and others where they was downright upset with fitment(owners)

Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
I have the MP concepts upper and lower grilles on my car. They fit in place of OEM just fine with a few caveats. First is the plastic cube material between the bumper cover and the metal bumper of the car will be a PITA to get back in place but it does still work. Second, the open spaces on the corners of the grilles looks completely unfinished like someone kicked in those areas. And third, other grille mods may not work without modifying such as Velocatech big mouths witch I used to try and clean the area up. I'm currently looking for a better grille option that retains no horse at all. First pic with grilles installed and no plastic cube material, second with cube material and big mouths.

Nose.jpg

nose3.jpg

Andrew@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2003 10th Anniversary Cobra / 2003 Ford Lightning
So I had a incident driving home last weekend. Deer jumped in front of me. I was only doing about 35 so I thought I could get around him but the roads were damp and the back end came around and I went off the road about 25mph or so and hit a small tree. It damaged my hood about a 4” dent and busted up the bumper cover and grill, also has a small dent in the drivers rear quarter panel. I talked to the insurance company and 2 repair shops and got a estimate of around $5200. I talked to my insurance agent about getting a cheaper after market hood and grill. So I am looking at getting the cervini’s cobra r hood from steeda (750.00 free shipping). The stock hood is $980ish dollars. And the mp concepts upper grill ($134 vs the stock $300+ grill)
How is the fit on the hood and grill I selected?
Thanks yall
Check out our offerings here at www.lethalperformance.com! https://www.lethalperformance.com/s...g-gt-coyote/2018-mustang-body-styling-parts-1

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
I seen some of your post asking about superchargers and changing rear gears and that’s not oem. But I like the cobra r hood more than the oem

All I wanted to know is how the fit is for cervinis Hoods
I prefer non OEM where it doesn't show. From years of building and restoring a variety of cars, aftermarket replacement items generally have fitment issues and don't look as good as OEM. Fiberglass hoods are particularly suspect, as they have different expansion and contraction properties than the surrounding material.

OP
OP

Jhonda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt pp1
Yup deer have no where else to go anymore. Population is booming around here.
As far as keeping things looking oem. I don’t build my car for the next owner and I certainly want keep the miles off of it. I got the car in May of 2020 and put 14000 miles on it so far.🤘
Sponsored