Sponsored

Car got banged up a little. Time for new parts.

IrishStallion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 gt mustang
Talk when you can tune your own shit. Till then, keep relying on somebody else to have there tune on point & a monkey in the driver's seat to run the same #'s as you, cause really your song & dance is getting old.
Dude, if you did not come off as such an asshat I would not Fuk with you so much. Your not that cool Bro in your gutted n/a S550 that you tune....

But, whatever Man.
Sponsored

IrishStallion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 gt mustang
Again Op, sorry 4 the drama. What is the plan on your car? Back to topic!

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Dude donā€™t worry about trade in value. I traded a car that looked like the batmobile. And had a million drag strip passes and they still gave me 30 grand for it. The cervini hoods look killer. Iā€™d like to put the cobra r on the new car.

5EBEB0D2-F67B-4F7F-BA2A-21290C0FD493.jpeg

Sponsored

1emglenn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eugene
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 A10 Roush phase 2
Posted it earlier. Iā€™m going with the cervinis. Body shop already ordered it
Let me know what you think after it is installed. Be sure to ask your body shop guy about the fitment and let me know. I'm thinking about getting the stalker hood. Steeda has it for a very good price. Pre-painted for 1k.

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Shit happened fast. This is the first time I swerved for a deer but I thought I could make it. But if I would have hit the deer the airbags could have deployed could have taken out the headlights that are not cheap at all. I think I got pretty lucky. It was crape myrtle that I hit
You damaged a crepe myrtle!? You should be ashamed of yourself! šŸ˜€

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
Did you have traction and stability control on? Just curious because its seemed to have worked pretty good for me so far.

I upgraded my front bumper when I had a minor fender bender in my old f150, perfect time to upgrade if you want to. IDK about the fit on any aftermarket hoods though.
How do you disable stability control?

Sponsored

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
The TruFiber hood I got had so much clearcoat that the autobody shop where I had it installed said that it was going to be difficult to take it off if I wanted it painted. So, I just left it like it was. Also the underside was gelled.
How is Trufiberā€™s fitment and weave?