CAR CARRIER?

davanz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ram 1500, 2019 Z06 Corvette, 2019 Bullitt
I am posting this in this section and the General Automotive sections to increase the chances of getting feedback. I am in the process of buying a car in Indiana and I am in Texas. I would appreciate some suggestions for a transport company to use, hopefully based on good experiences.
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
I am posting this in this section and the General Automotive sections to increase the chances of getting feedback. I am in the process of buying a car in Indiana and I am in Texas. I would appreciate some suggestions for a transport company to use, hopefully based on good experiences.
Here's my experience, how I chose the transporter and who I used (it's detailed so it will take some time for the read through):
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/shipping-vehicles-questions.170733/#post-3804476

Hope that helps.

Dyimon08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dyimon
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 M6
Recently used Montway reasonably priced. Although my vehicle only went 420ish miles I paid around $820 enclosed. They had some of the best reviews and their bbb was mostly good. Some of these people gave me really bad feelings lol. So just do your research and always go with your gut. The customer service and experience at montway was A+ though

Johnny maverick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
22 maverick xlt fx4 4k lux 89 cougar xr7 5spd 84
We use reliable for our transport needs. Little more but never had any issues.
Sponsored