Car audio Shop

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP
Looking for a quality car audio place. Anyone have a recommendation in Georgia. I’m looking for someone to build a front firing box for JL audio 8” W7’s

Like this...

I contacted the company that makes this one but they won’t modify it for the W7’s specks

4B735661-5B76-4BC6-B226-1481FACA9841.jpeg
Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Where you able to locate a good audio shop?

OP
OP
Decible

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP

Firemedic555

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Looking for a quality car audio place. Anyone have a recommendation in Georgia. I’m looking for someone to build a front firing box for JL audio 8” W7’s

Like this...

I contacted the company that makes this one but they won’t modify it for the W7’s specks

4B735661-5B76-4BC6-B226-1481FACA9841.jpeg
Is this an MTI box ?

Sponsored

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Nope pulling measurements now and having CFA design the box the JL specks
Do you mean CAF? Mark at Car Audio Fabrication has a wealth of knowledge and will design a box that fits your needs and build. If you have decent woodworking skills you should have no problem cutting the pieces to size and assembling your box. He has many videos detailing proper building techniques and should serve your well.

OP
OP
Decible

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP
Do you mean CAF? Mark at Car Audio Fabrication has a wealth of knowledge and will design a box that fits your needs and build. If you have decent woodworking skills you should have no problem cutting the pieces to size and assembling your box. He has many videos detailing proper building techniques and should serve your well.
Yep that’s the one

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I’m surprised that CAF is building for people. I reached out to the owner Mark about building me an amp rack when I was doing the install in my Bullitt. He told me that he wasn’t doing builds for people and that he was focusing all of his efforts on making the videos. If you’re getting him to do work for you now, then you’re in good hands. Maybe COVID slowed things down for him a bit and now he’s doing what he has to do to pay the bills. Either way, whatever he builds for you is going to be nice.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I’m surprised that CAF is building for people. I reached out to the owner Mark about building me an amp rack when I was doing the install in my Bullitt. He told me that he wasn’t doing builds for people and that he was focusing all of his efforts on making the videos. If you’re getting him to do work for you now, then you’re in good hands. Maybe COVID slowed things down for him a bit and now he’s doing what he has to do to pay the bills. Either way, whatever he builds for you is going to be nice.
He doesn’t do the work, but he will design the box based on your trunk dimensions and subwoofer requirements and then send those plans to you for a fee. He’ll also do a system design consultation where he researches your vehicle and recommends products based on your budget and listening preferences. This he also charges for.

Sponsored

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Thanks. I just went to their website to check out that box. HTF do you shut down your website when the whole company goes on vacation ??
Check the volume of their box compared to what your sub requires. Just cause they make a form fit box for Mustangs does not automatically make it a good box for your sub.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
He doesn’t do the work, but he will design the box based on your trunk dimensions and subwoofer requirements and then send those plans to you for a fee. He’ll also do a system design consultation where he researches your vehicle and recommends products based on your budget and listening preferences. This he also charges for.
Oh ok.
Sponsored