Sponsored

Can someone explain why some members block out their License plates?

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium and a 1966 c10
Privacy reasons i assume.

07S281E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Saleen S281E, 2020 Shelby GT 350
I have always assumed people that are stealing carts for a living would troll sites like this. Would be my guess.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I have always assumed people that are stealing carts for a living would troll sites like this. Would be my guess.
If they want carts they can just go to Walmart. :cwl:

Sponsored

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I dont understand why people stealing carts dont get in trouble, random. I see homeless people running off with my grocery store carts weekly. Lol.
There are places here that have sensors on them and when you pass a certain point the cart locks up and is useless.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
There are places here that have sensors on them and when you pass a certain point the cart locks up and is useless.
we aren't that fancy, I will see the homeless people walking off and they ditch them miles away. I have to assume though that the local places know where the frequent cart drop offs end up and go collect them periodically. I just googled, a typical cart cost around $200 each. thats actually way more than I imagined. bet it adds up!

I mean I feel bad and all for them, but damn. stop stealing carts.

OP
OP
BEERCHAMP

BEERCHAMP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
My neighborhood is only 1/2mi. away from an Albertsons. I see carts left one block away from the block that I live on. There are a few Section 8 homes on my block. Not 100% positive but I believe one family buys the food and brings it close to their house, but not all the way. The issue, they go to the store again and don't take the cart back, but now there are two carts.....and 3........sitting on a corner by a block wall

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
Always seemed silly to me to hide your plate in pics...
I have noticed not many are shy about sharing their vanity plates though.. 😄

Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
My neighborhood is only 1/2mi. away from an Albertsons. I see carts left one block away from the block that I live on. There are a few Section 8 homes on my block. Not 100% positive but I believe one family buys the food and brings it close to their house, but not all the way. The issue, they go to the store again and don't take the cart back, but now there are two carts.....and 3........sitting on a corner by a block wall
a lot of people think its socially ok to do this and becomes normalized, but to me I think its a terrible thing to do. its so rude. no one cares about other peoples things now a days.

that was a relief about not having a mustang, people was doing weird things to it. had the window cracked ever so lightly, like 5 inches, some spit chew/dip into my car and it rolled down my window and in the car. and the dip can was tossed into my driver seat.

its a whole diff topic, but man. no respect for anyone else stuff now a days. I HATED having a open bed pick up truck, I would catch people walking by it and throwing trash into my truck bed. I dont even smoke, and yet theres a million cigarette butts in my truck, and I mean, thats "fire" hazard in a way.

JuicySmollet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juicy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 (M2440)
In commifornia, you can use the plates to get information - no different than real life but just a lot more visibility to the internets.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase

illadvised

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian Spilner
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - 6R80 - Paxton 2200SL
In commifornia, you can use the plates to get information - no different than real life but just a lot more visibility to the internets.
Thats stupid, who told you that? Commifornia plates give you the same info as other states. Unless you are law enforcement or involved in court stuff, you can't find out any useful information from a plate number lol

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
I can understand hiding your plate if you live in Commiefornia. Out there it is legal to go to the dmv with a plate # and find out where the owner lives, or to go looking for a specific vehicle and the dmv will tell you the address of where it is. Freedom of information and public records and all that BS. Car thieves use those lax rules to game the system and target specific cars. Why do do think the Los Angles metro area is the car theft capital of the US, if not the world
Sponsored