Sponsored

CALIFORNIA SPECIAL S550 Mustang Thread

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I've been hesitating to put my old wheels on because I wasn't sure how the bronze would look on the dark matter, but I think I'm digging it now. If nothing else at least criminally deficit P zero's are gone. lol

Mustang.jpg
I like them and they have better offset vs stock anyway. my original GT/CS wheels were too tucked in for my liking. You could also use the GT350 Ford logo caps with those, I believe.
Sponsored

Sponsored

RedTetsu13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT California Special
Cool to see Topher driving your car, had to be kind of surreal haha
It definitely felt that way. It was part of the reason why I stumbled over my words because my pea sized brain just got so overwhelmed by the experience 🤣🤣🤣

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Crew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
I always loved the original GT/CS from the late 60s so I thought I would add a throwback decal to my 2016 Comp Orange convertible. It is a bit more modern looking but I think it is somewhat nostalgic (well maybe for some but I was born in the 90s 😝). Wanted to share with this group.

IMG_7448.jpeg

IMG_7450.jpeg

BEERCHAMP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Ok, a year ago on July 4th, a DEER hit my front left fender, damage to fender, door and hood.
So when I got the car back they hadn't put back the GT/CS stripe because they wanted the paint to cure for 2/3 weeks.
Since the black stripe hardly shows up on KONA BLUE, I just recently bought 'WHITE' stripes of Ebay, quality isn't as good as OEM, and my first attempt by myself wasn't great. (not 100% straight and some air bubbles)
I'm thinking of buying a 2nd set to try again with the help of my wife this time.
Here are current pics, I might
Preview attachment IMG_3202.jpg

icon_1_image_x16.png
IMG_3202.jpg
3.3 MB

just be the only GT/CS Kona blue with white stripes running the road

IMG_3200 (2).jpg

IMG_3202.jpg

CrazyHippie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion Hybrid
I've been hesitating to put my old wheels on because I wasn't sure how the bronze would look on the dark matter, but I think I'm digging it now. If nothing else at least criminally deficit P zero's are gone. lol

Mustang.jpg
I also have a DMG GT/CS and I've been considering bronze wheels. Thanks for your picture - I think that it looks really good. This will be on my bucket list for sure as soon as I wear out my OEM tires (P-Zeroes).

Sponsored

BEERCHAMP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Ok, a year ago on July 4th, a DEER hit my front left fender, damage to fender, door and hood.
So when I got the car back they hadn't put back the GT/CS stripe because they wanted the paint to cure for 2/3 weeks.
Since the black stripe hardly shows up on KONA BLUE, I just recently bought 'WHITE' stripes of Ebay, quality isn't as good as OEM, and my first attempt by myself wasn't great. (not 100% straight and some air bubbles)
I'm thinking of buying a 2nd set to try again with the help of my wife this time.
Here are current pics, I might
Preview attachment IMG_3202.jpg

icon_1_image_x16.png
IMG_3202.jpg
3.3 MB

just be the only GT/CS Kona blue with white stripes running the road

IMG_3200 (2).jpg

IMG_3202.jpg
Ok, after putting on these white GT/CS stripes, they were crooked and bothered me to look at them, so I replaced with a cheaper Ebay set that runs along the rocker, so it was much easier to keep them straight.

I'm not sure why they look out of focus- the pics on my phone are clear????

IMG_3390 (2).jpg

IMG_3391 (2).jpg

IMG_3392 (1).jpg
Sponsored