Sponsored

BYE-BYE Bullitt nice owning ya !!!

revinto7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 shelby-gt 14 camaro SS 1LE
Well i sold /traded the Bullit tonight .I will miss the Beautiful paint and color and awsome Looks of this car ,But not for a second the abismal straight line Performance . I traded it in on 2019 Hellcat Charger almost the same car i sold before the bullitt ..i had a 17 Hellcat challenger and the dealer bought it from me when i was truck shopping last year ..well anyway they gave me what i thought was good money for this car as the resale value has shown to be pretty Bad !! I had 900 miles on it i got 42k on trade and 4k tax savings so i said screw it , I have an 18 A10 PP with 1500 miles on it so i Still have an awsome mustang and i figure now i got a cool fast 4 door performance car that does a bit of everything i need it to do and my leg and back wont bother me as bad either as i have some health issues and the manual was a pain in the ass no pun intended ..well its been nice talking to you guys here enjoy your cars and fairwell ..
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I had 900 miles on it i got 42k on trade
you only took a 20% hit which is nothing to sneeze at. Shame about the only 900 miles. What dealer has the car?

OP
OP

revinto7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
you only took a 20% hit which is nothing to sneeze at. Shame about the only 900 miles. What dealer has the car?
the dealer is in LI NY but i think a local ford dealer is going to actually take it from them .i will let you know which dealer when i pick up the car today !!!

OP
OP

revinto7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
the dealer is in LI NY but i think a local ford dealer is going to actually take it from them .i will let you know which dealer when i pick up the car today !!!
If anyone was going to buy a used Bullitt this would be the one to grab ..I paint corrected this car and its garaged and its cleaned every other Day because thats what i do im ocd !! the wheels are waxed and immaculate and i take them off every 200 miles to clean the Brakes and barrels of the wheels really good then i throw a few coats of wax/sealants on all painted surfaces .I also clean the shocks struts ect. I changed the oil at 899 miles with 5/20 pennzoil ultra platinum and a new ford filter !!! I will say its such a beautiful car and it sounds fantastic if i kept it i was going to put 4.09 gear and a lund Ngauge flex tune in it and call it a day !! I think it would have woken up nicely , but i really dont feel like shifting any more as i did it for a lot of years utill 2015 when i bought a scatpack Challenger and saw how good the new autos were becoming .I like the manual for about an hour then i just cant wait to put it away ..

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Well i sold /traded the Bullit tonight .I will miss the Beautiful paint and color and awsome Looks of this car ,But not for a second the abismal straight line Performance . I traded it in on 2019 Hellcat Charger almost the same car i sold before the bullitt ..i had a 17 Hellcat challenger and the dealer bought it from me when i was truck shopping last year ..well anyway they gave me what i thought was good money for this car as the resale value has shown to be pretty Bad !! I had 900 miles on it i got 42k on trade and 4k tax savings so i said screw it , I have an 18 A10 PP with 1500 miles on it so i Still have an awsome mustang and i figure now i got a cool fast 4 door performance car that does a bit of everything i need it to do and my leg and back wont bother me as bad either as i have some health issues and the manual was a pain in the ass no pun intended ..well its been nice talking to you guys here enjoy your cars and fairwell ..
Sorry to see you go but best of luck with the new Charger. Someone is going to get a great Bullitt.
Sponsored