OP
OP
TheZman

TheZman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 392 Challenger Scat Pack
The boys club and pissing contests were the biggest turn off from the challenger. People got petty enough arguing having the 430n vs 730n. Not to mention if your opinion differed from a mods you get warned and banned. No thanks.
And theres no pissing contest on here???? Lol.... Dude really??? When i had my Ecoboost i was eatin alive by guys with v8 Mustangs..Lol.. I was starting to realize why they name the GT500 Cobra,, Cause snakes eat there own!..Lol. Trust me tho seriously tho all forums have pissing contest and a holes.. Never gonna escape that no matter what car you own or forum your on..
Sponsored

Don's Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR Mustang GT Premium PP
Nice car and I can say I love what Dodge did with the new Challenger. If I wasnt this much in love with my Mustang I would have bought a new Challenger instead.

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
And theres no pissing contest on here???? Lol.... Dude really??? When i had my Ecoboost i was eatin alive by guys with v8 Mustangs..Lol.. I was starting to realize why they name the GT500 Cobra,, Cause snakes eat there own!..Lol. Trust me tho seriously tho all forums have pissing contest and a holes.. Never gonna escape that no matter what car you own or forum your on..
You were eatin alive because you let them. If you let that bother you then maybe you were insecure in your purchase. Just wait until the GT350 comes out. Some owners are going to inflate that ego and look down on GTs. The difference is I dont care. I love my car and am extremely happy and I came from a C7. Maybe you should take a hard look in the mirror and not let people on a forum or in your life influence you. It would make sense jumping from the EB to the 392 you want to shield yourself from ridicule.

The amount of "bro moderating" going on in challenger talk is sickening. Unless you are friends with the moderator you need to tip toe around. Yes there is some minor bashing here but it's within models not. "Mine has a security pack and yours doesn't? Dont speak to me peasent"

This forum is fairly moderated and trolls are squashed quickly.

OP
OP
TheZman

TheZman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You were eatin alive because you let them. If you let that bother you then maybe you were insecure in your purchase. Just wait until the GT350 comes out. Some owners are going to inflate that ego and look down on GTs. The difference is I dont care. I love my car and am extremely happy and I came from a C7. Maybe you should take a hard look in the mirror and not let people on a forum or in your life influence you. It would make sense jumping from the EB to the 392 you want to shield yourself from ridicule.

The amount of "bro moderating" going on in challenger talk is sickening. Unless you are friends with the moderator you need to tip toe around. Yes there is some minor bashing here but it's within models not. "Mine has a security pack and yours doesn't? Dont speak to me peasent"

This forum is fairly moderated and trolls are squashed quickly.
I can tell you tho the reason why i got rid of my Ecoboost had nothing to do with an insecure purchase.. it was because i needed and wanted more room for my kids to be comfy when we cruise. . If it was because of purchase insecurity i would have traded it in for a GT..

Sponsored

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
I can tell you tho the reason why i got rid of my Ecoboost had nothing to do with an insecure purchase.. it was because i needed and wanted more room for my kids to be comfy when we cruise. . If it was because of purchase insecurity i would have traded it in for a GT..
Meh just odd you didn't notice that when test driving and before buying. Just reading your emotional response threw out some indicators.

Plus if you were just getting the challenger for space why not just an SXT or R/T. Everything has a reason.

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
did you forget that you admitted the real reason already from post #54 of this thread?

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
did you forget that you admitted the real reason already from post #54 of this thread?
Wow that post sums it up lol.

some people need that large engine to secure themselves.

OP
OP
TheZman

TheZman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow that post sums it up lol.

some people need that large engine to secure themselves.
Um you might want to read more.. cause i clearly stated the needed the extra room was the number one priority many times.. as far as the engine i didn't need anybody to persuade me i also clearly stated ive been a v8 guy all my life and its what i truly love.. your original accusation was that people influenced me to trade up.. and i clearly said it had nothing to do with that.. so whats your point?.. i think you forgot it.. i dont need an engine to secure myself when v8's are something i owned all my life and always loved. . Its more of returning back to something im familiar with and love!!!!!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.