Sponsored

Bunch of kids shut down a FREEWAY in Dallas to do donuts...

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I really wish the kids hadnt done it but I also feel Dallas has enough unsolved homicides to investigate we dont need police resources going towards this.

No one got hurt just a few people were inconvenienced
Police resources need to be used wherever they are necessary. I think a big city police department can handle both traffic incidents and homicides. The excuse "No one got hurt" should have included, "this time". Had someone gotten hurt the road could have been shut for hours causing innocent people all sorts of possible hardships. There is no excusing this.
Sponsored

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
Cant wait for the concerned wives of senators to see that and start pushing Congress to ban high performance sports cars
Too bad these A$$hats wouldn't take a Toyota Echo or Yugo and do this with them. Or maybe a Hybrid Sonata or EV and they could start banning those instead LOL. Hopefully the Darwin Theory of Natural Selection kicks in at some point and these idiots are removed from the gene pool. I just pray they don't take anyone with them.

Watching the video I'm not sure which is worse. The idiots doing the stunts or the clowns trying to video it standing 2 feet from the car......

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Too bad these A$$hats wouldn't take a Toyota Echo or Yugo and do this with them. Or maybe a Hybrid Sonata or EV and they could start banning those instead LOL. Hopefully the Darwin Theory of Natural Selection kicks in at some point and these idiots are removed from the gene pool. I just pray they don't take anyone with them.

Watching the video I'm not sure which is worse. The idiots doing the stunts or the clowns trying to video it standing 2 feet from the car......
A Yugo! Now that's funny

Please note the Mustangs in this commercial.

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
I think we will see more of this shit from the young-and-stupid. Social media is making it all too easy for these degenerates to group up and shut down any road they want. It's happened here in Canada. Feral copy cats are everywhere.

Rjames18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Orange Fury
They did it in Houston as well... Whatever SARnation is. Started in California and is now in Texas

Sponsored

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
Yeah, safety first. If it had been a GT they probably would've taken out half the crowd and sideswiped the nearest vanilla sedan.
Maybe someone will start a complaint thread "My GT doesn't feel as fast as my previous Ricer Honda when I'm drifting on public roads" :)

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
These dumbf*cks are the future. Check, please.
Stupidity has always been around. But the invention of social media and the news is why we hear about it today. I'm sure this kind of nonsense happened 50 years ago as well.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Looks to me like the bigger problem in Dallas must be the illegal drug trade. How else could all those young hooligans afford those vehicles? Hell, even their tire expense would be more than most young kids could afford.

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Stupidity has always been around. But the invention of social media and the news is why we hear about it today. I'm sure this kind of nonsense happened 50 years ago as well.
Agreed. Applies to a lot of things we see in life now. Anything for views and/or notoriety.

Sponsored

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Serious question though because I see people post videos doing it all the time for whatever reason...Can the city/county or property owner sue drivers for damage to personal property? I see burnouts and donuts like there are no consequences.

LetItRide1978

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
At least the younger generation is still buying American muscle cars. And the Mustang didn’t hit anything! But seriously, how dumb are people today that they film themselves committing crimes? At 33, I’m glad I got through college just before YouTube, smart phones, and social media were more prevalent. Hopefully there will be consequences or else it’ll continue to happen until people get hurt.

kent0464

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kent
Vehicle(s)
1983 Ford Ranger, 1986 SVO Mustang, 2017 Mustang GT PP, 2017 F150 3.5 Eco
Vehicle Showcase
Lol! This is straight from the movies, Fast and the furious, Biker Boys, etc........I expect any day to hear that some idiots tried drifting trough a parking garage.....or jumping a partially open draw bridge

FruityJudy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Looks to me like the bigger problem in Dallas must be the illegal drug trade. How else could all those young hooligans afford those vehicles? Hell, even their tire expense would be more than most young kids could afford.
With financing as easy as it is today anyone can have anything they desire. They may never own it but they can get the payments right to drive it everyday

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
Yeah great - what if your a doctor trying to get to an emergency, what if you have a sick child your trying to rush to an ER or a sick animal, what if your pregnant passenger went into labor, what if...

These people are scumbags through and through and need to go to jail and have their DLs taken away.
Sponsored