PPPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT Auto
Sorry - but I got it wrong...:headbonk::headbonk:
I know I said it should be $73k but it turns out that the Mustang Bullitt will cost $73,688 plus on-road costs...:clap2::clap2:

at least I was a bit closer than others...

sorry guys - just a bit fun..
I'm sure that many people are both surprised and pleased with the price...
Jimmy G is closer (drive away).
Sponsored

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
Not north of eighty...just south.

Victoria pricing:

$73,668 incl luxury car tax.
$3837 stamp duty
$1000 dealer delivery
$1000 rego

Total: $79,505 (no Recaros). Basically, $7K more than a Magneride manual GT :)

geobar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Falcon XR8
Not north of eighty...just south.

Victoria pricing:

$73,668 incl luxury car tax.
$3837 stamp duty
$1000 dealer delivery
$1000 rego

Total: $79,505 (no Recaros). Basically, $7K more than a Magneride manual GT :)
Yeah agree with this, I would say dealers who are not trying to rob their clients would be charging 80K No options, 83K with Recaros driveaway.

Looks like it will be a nice bit of kit for the money. Only thing I can't see confirmed anywhere is the stereo, will it have the 1000w B&O?

George

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
One little detail I've noticed in a few of today's reports is the use of the word "initial".

Gizmodo, Which Car....both refer to the "initial 700", implying that another batch of Bullitt's will follow in MY 2020.

I asked this question a few weeks ago on Ford's FB page.....got the standard "keep in touch with your dealer" response. Just something to be aware of when your local salesman starts telling you that the dealership is adding a few grand to the price because of the limited supply.....

Sponsored

Hornet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Yeah agree with this, I would say dealers who are not trying to rob their clients would be charging 80K No options, 83K with Recaros driveaway.

Looks like it will be a nice bit of kit for the money. Only thing I can't see confirmed anywhere is the stereo, will it have the 1000w B&O?

George
Being MY19 only they should be B&O, yes.

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
...Looks like it will be a nice bit of kit for the money. Only thing I can't see confirmed anywhere is the stereo, will it have the 1000w B&O?

The only option we have is Recaros. In the US they have three options: Magneride, Recaro's and Bullitt Electronics Package 67D (includes Blind Spot Info, Cross Traffic Alert, B&O, memory seats and mirrors, voice activated navigation).

Since we don't have the Electronics Package option, it will be included :).

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
Now I'm confused
The dealer here quoting ford NZ dealer material told me yesterday afternoon that recaros are definitely standard but the quote in maaaarks post from carsales .co. from Ford OZ only talks about them being an option?
Time will tell, I suppose

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
Now I'm confused
The dealer here quoting ford NZ dealer material told me yesterday afternoon that recaros are definitely standard but the quote in maaaarks post from carsales .co. from Ford OZ only talks about them being an option?
Time will tell, I suppose

Yeah, I believe your dealer is correct.

Somewhere I've read that NZ has Magneride as the only option, with Recaro's as standard fitment. Different to Oz.

Sponsored

dddd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XR6T
The big outstanding question is what will the diff ratio be, the standard for all export GT's is 3.55, considering the super wide ratio's of the new gearbox I would be praying for 3.73

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
The big outstanding question is what will the diff ratio be, the standard for all export GT's is 3.55, considering the super wide ratio's of the new gearbox I would be praying for 3.73

The only diff available in the Bullitt is the 3.73:1

The factory isn't going to tool up to swap in another ratio for a few cars in a faraway land.

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
Yeah, I believe your dealer is correct.

Somewhere I've read that NZ has Magneride as the only option, with Recaro's as standard fitment. Different to Oz.
According to the dealer this morning, Ford NZ has a bit more autonomy than I thought from Ford OZ and they have selected both the recaros and magneride as standard for the NZ Bullitts so mystery solved (supposedly)

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
Yeah well your cars get off the boat first, so it's likely Ford Oz have some autonomy from Ford NZ than the other way around ;)
Sponsored