BULLITT

Daved_XB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
1978 RS Camaro, 1975 XB Coupe, 1972 Challenger R/T, 1969 GTO
I got another Bullitt update today from Ford, my Bullitt is on the Carmen right now….

4EAA115C-9B56-46D4-9294-274496DADBDD_zpsvfbo3mbc.jpg

so where is the Carmen I didn’t hear you ask… well I’ll tell you anyway.. it’s already through the panama canal, passed the Cocos islands & powering towards the equator, she’s almost on the same side of the planet as me now

A8B3C9C9-766C-43FB-A00C-DE9E41289900_zpspcnwve2i.png

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
^^^Dunno what's happened there Dave, but I've been to the Cocos Islands and they're far far removed from the Panama Canal and in a different ocean.

The GPS on that ship is rooted.

Daved_XB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Very possible as the position was last given over 2 days ago & I'm not about to pay $118 for satellite tracking of the ship... but if I look at the map, when the ships pop out of the canal & make a right turn (I'm assuming they turn right) then it seems that they pass the Coco's then the Galapago's islands & then get to NZ... but I could well be reading that wrong..

Bottom line is she's on a boat heading to me so long as the captain has updated the TomTom maps on the GPS he has stuck to the front window of the ship :wink:

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
Very possible as the position was last given over 2 days ago & I'm not about to pay $118 for satellite tracking of the ship... but if I look at the map, when the ships pop out of the canal & make a right turn (I'm assuming they turn right) then it seems that they pass the Coco's then the Galapago's islands & then get to NZ... but I could well be reading that wrong..

Bottom line is she's on a boat heading to me so long as the captain has updated the TomTom maps on the GPS he has stuck to the front window of the ship :wink:
The Galapagos islands are too far south.
Normally the first port after the canal is Papeete

Sponsored

Daved_XB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
You're right it is stopping in Papeete next... I was just over simplifying the trip by drawing a line from the canal to me

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
^^^Dunno what's happened there Dave, but I've been to the Cocos Islands and they're far far removed from the Panama Canal and in a different ocean.

The GPS on that ship is rooted.
Different Cocos Island Jimmy. Cocos Island National Park is 500ks off Costa Rica coastline.

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
Different Cocos Island Jimmy. Cocos Island National Park is 500ks off Costa Rica coastline.
Well that fkn explains it then :)

My Cocos Island had a runway, a duty free shop and 50 gazillion goddamn chattering red crabs underfoot.

Rooster69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt
Hello All ,
as some of you may know , I was hunting down a Bullitt Since April this year , after my original dealer neglected my inquiry 6 March..... anyway fast foward to last Friday....
I get a phone call from another dealer who I ctced In April but i was given the usual bad news all sold etc etc .... however he took a deposit of 1K and told me to pray... well the prays were answered and I took delivery of a Bullitt yesterday , seems someone had dropped out and others on waiting list were not prepped for such a quick delivery !!
To say the car is unbelievable , is an understatement ..... the color , the sound , the presence ....this is truly a great car....
Will post some pics soon......any way that's my story.....

Sponsored

MUS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hello All ,
as some of you may know , I was hunting down a Bullitt Since April this year , after my original dealer neglected my inquiry 6 March..... anyway fast foward to last Friday....
I get a phone call from another dealer who I ctced In April but i was given the usual bad news all sold etc etc .... however he took a deposit of 1K and told me to pray... well the prays were answered and I took delivery of a Bullitt yesterday , seems someone had dropped out and others on waiting list were not prepped for such a quick delivery !!
To say the car is unbelievable , is an understatement ..... the color , the sound , the presence ....this is truly a great car....
Congrats mate

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
Hello All ,
Welcome to the club what's your production number?

Rooster69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt
Welcome to the club what's your production number?
Hi Mate ....K1271 , not sure what means in relation to the 700 for Aus ??
I was so lucky to get this one , from what I can see this is one of a few small batch's of deliveries slated for this year.....
Sponsored