Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt K1121 - (2019 Model) - Built 28 Aug 2018
Another update
Tried etis for the window sticker again this evening and nothing
Then tried researchmaniacs website , found my window sticker and with a blend date of June 28
What a great day!!!!!!
Great news - must be one of the first RHD Bullitt's

just a question does your VIN begin with 1FA6P8K00K55 or 1FA6P8V01K51 ?
Sponsored

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
No info available from the dealer network yet.

I'm assuming that were going to miss out on the Bullitt strut brace. We'll likely miss out on the gauge pack. Also guess we're going to go without the 3.73:1 diff. If we get a different diff ratio, are we going to get a different MT82 gearset?

enginebay.jpg

MUS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Another update
Tried etis for the window sticker again this evening and nothing
Then tried researchmaniacs website , found my window sticker and with a blend date of June 28
What a great day!!!!!!
When did you order yours ?

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
When did you order yours ?
I paid a deposit on March 12 and was told at that stage that NZ was only being allocated 25 Bullitts by Ford OZ.
The 25 was not being allocated across the dealer network but pooled so one dealer could say, have 8 if he had 8 buyers.
The allocation was supposedly to be done in date order of deposits paid.
At that stage we could only guess at price and specs
Then spent 3 months in a cone of silence, then last week I got price confirmed (close to original guess) and found out that recaros and magneride would be standard inclusions
Now I know I'm getting one and apparently a second allocation of a further 25 has been conceded by Ford OZ and the 1st lot are expected here in October
Dealer doesn't want any second deposit and they now have 4 confirmed sales of the original 25
Apparently Ford NZ wants to make a big media splash in October with the arrival of the Bullitts and the launch of the new raptor which is probably why I have an early build date (tomorrow) Flat Rock time.

At least its not the 16 month wait I had for the GT

Happy Days!

dddd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XR6T
No info available from the dealer network yet.

I'm assuming that were going to miss out on the Bullitt strut brace. We'll likely miss out on the gauge pack. Also guess we're going to go without the 3.73:1 diff. If we get a different diff ratio, are we going to get a different MT82 gearset?

Seriously, just what do you think your chances are of that !!!!!

Sponsored

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
Great news - must be one of the first RHD Bullitt's

just a question does your VIN begin with 1FA6P8K00K55 or 1FA6P8V01K51 ?
The second configuration and the diff ratio is given as 3.55, but no mention of gauge pack or tower strut

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
I paid a deposit on March 12 and was told at that stage that NZ was only being allocated 25 Bullitts by Ford OZ.....then last week I got price confirmed (close to original guess) and found out that recaros and magneride would be standard inclusions....
Earlier we'd heard you guys had Recaro's as standard fitment, while we had Magneride. I was wondering how Ford Oz was calling the shots in NZ when our cars had a different spec. That's now cleared up if you have Magneride AND Recaro's as standard fit.

My dealer has eleven allocations, and ten of the eleven (including me) chose the standard seats. I hate leather seats, and I especially hate paying more for them.

From all accounts Recaro's aren't popular here. People prefer cooled over cool.

MUS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I paid a deposit on March 12 and was told at that stage that NZ was only being allocated 25 Bullitts by Ford OZ.
The 25 was not being allocated across the dealer network but pooled so one dealer could say, have 8 if he had 8 buyers.
The allocation was supposedly to be done in date order of deposits paid.
At that stage we could only guess at price and specs
Then spent 3 months in a cone of silence, then last week I got price confirmed (close to original guess) and found out that recaros and magneride would be standard inclusions
Now I know I'm getting one and apparently a second allocation of a further 25 has been conceded by Ford OZ and the 1st lot are expected here in October
Dealer doesn't want any second deposit and they now have 4 confirmed sales of the original 25
Apparently Ford NZ wants to make a big media splash in October with the arrival of the Bullitts and the launch of the new raptor which is probably why I have an early build date (tomorrow) Flat Rock time.

At least its not the 16 month wait I had for the GT

Happy Days!
I paid my deposit $5000 on the 6th March and mine doesn’t go into build until late next month

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
I paid my deposit $5000 on the 6th March and mine doesn’t go into build until late next month
Don't worry Matt
The dealership rang me today and was a bit naughty and gave me the vins for the other two bullitts being done at the same time as mine.
Neither of them are on etis, cotus or have a window sticker from researchmaniacs yet
All these three will probably sit somewhere for a month and end up on the same ship as yours
At this stage the dealer and I are betting on the Tysla which gets here on Oct 3
When is your build date?
Cheers
:ford:

MUS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Don't worry Matt
The dealership rang me today and was a bit naughty and gave me the vins for the other two bullitts being done at the same time as mine.
Neither of them are on etis, cotus or have a window sticker from researchmaniacs yet
All these three will probably sit somewhere for a month and end up on the same ship as yours
At this stage the dealer and I are betting on the Tysla which gets here on Oct 3
When is your build date?
Cheers
:ford:
Don’t have a date yet but dealer said late July , have you been told what your build no is ?

Sponsored

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
you mean the Bullitt serial number,?
then no,

FMGTV8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
use to own - "2017 Mustang GT V8 Ruby Red Manual"
For all you "Bullitt" guys ....

Rooster69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt
Hi
Can anyone help .....I'm in Brisbane Northside I inquired with my original dealer
6 March ref the Bullitt , but was told blah blah not sure etc ......
I had to drop my current car MY 17 off , early in April for an engine oil light reset .....so I thought to check on the Bullitt again ...only to be told all sold out to my dismay as you can imagine I was confused seeing I did email them 6-7 weeks earlier?

I then ctced another dealer who took a deposit $ 1K but said I was on a waiting list as there allocation had been sold and if someone drops off I'm I think 2nd in line for the waiting list.

As you can imagine I'm pissed at my current dealer for dropping the ball ...if any one can help it would be appreciated .

Cheers.

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
I had to drop my current car MY 17 off , early in April for an engine oil light reset
Assuming that this is the Intelligent Oil-Life Monitor to which you refer, you can easily reset it yourself using the dash display controls.

Can't help with your Bullitt enquiry, sorry.
Sponsored