Bullitt Window stickers

Aussie Mate

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt K1121 - (2019 Model) - Built 28 Aug 2018
I have noticed that the Bullitt window stickers come in all different varieties - some are plain blue, some are Blue with Ford in big letters, some are just green and some are green with the Bullitt symbol.

can anyone explain why the differences and how or why they each is selected?
Sponsored

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
I have noticed that the Bullitt window stickers come in all different varieties - some are plain blue, some are Blue with Ford in big letters, some are just green and some are green with the Bullitt symbol.

can anyone explain why the differences and how or why they each is selected?
The only common factor so far is that I haven't seen any RHD export window stickers in anything other than traditional blue.
There was also some US member here a couple of weeks ago who reported that he had a blue one but it morphed into a green bullitt one about the time the car was despatched

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
The only common factor so far is that I haven't seen any RHD export window stickers in anything other than traditional blue.
There was also some US member here a couple of weeks ago who reported that he had a blue one but it morphed into a green bullitt one about the time the car was despatched

My understanding is, Blue is a stock order, Green is a retail order. As far as the Bullitt Logo is concerned, not sure. My window sticker was originally plain blue, no background. Then it changed to a Bullitt logo. The actual window sticker that came with the car is the plain Blue (no Bullitt Logo).

OP
OP

Aussie Mate

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
here is a RHD widow sticker in Green

upload_2018-8-5_17-43-35.png

Sponsored

Coyoterunner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gaurd GT 6SPM
Just a thought, I notice that Build has the optional Recaros, mabe that's why the sheet is green as apposed to other window stickers being blue?
I ordered standard seats, my Window sticker is blue

McShackett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 GT/CS 08 Bullitt
Just a thought, I notice that Build has the optional Recaros, mabe that's why the sheet is green as apposed to other window stickers being blue?
It is dealer stock vs. a customer order. Dealer stock are blue, custom orders are green. Not just on the Bullitts.

OP
OP

Aussie Mate

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
It is dealer stock vs. a customer order. Dealer stock are blue, custom orders are green. Not just on the Bullitts.
All orders in Australia are dealer ones - the only option available is Recaros seats.

My window sticker just came up - and it's a green one... Yaaay !!!

I have ordered the standard seats..

upload_2018-8-7_22-3-52.png
Sponsored