Racerx009

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford mustang gt non pp
Vehicle Showcase
I've been seeing a lot of airaid posts. But my thinking is the same as yours.
Maybe when it comes time for a new one. But not just for the.........
I have the JLT 120mm and it breathes fine especially with a Lunds tune
Sponsored

Racerx009

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like Steeda H pipe is on back order. They told me hopefully it will ship by end of next week. I ordered it week and a bit ago. The wait continues :(
Don't ever use pypes the fitment was horrendous. I had use a tail pipe expander

OP
OP
Shibaman

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
Yup....firm....edgy...handles....but stillvery

A good package for those who want to drive their car. Dont really loose much comfort. You get it back on the curves.
Finally got a chance to really drive the car on some real curves
Salmon fall road is a favorate here in folsom area. Sport bikes...sports cars....muscle. Saw 2 lambos going the other way. Bad ass. Damn good road....but also bicycists. Had to wait for groups to pass .
All said. Very happy with the FR m-9602-m suspension
Used sport plus and track. Both work great...flat....no real body movement. Tight control at all times. Very ballenced for a heavy car. Very funny. Got back to folsom and took the freeway home ....the ride is so much smoother than stock.

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt - Magneride and electronic package.
Anyone got suggestions about other reasonably priced H pipes for our cars? Steeda one does not seem like it will be in stock anytime soon and I had to cancel my order.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
A related question I haven't gotten an answer to: What's the factory resonator like inside? Is it equivalent to an H or X pipe for exhaust sound purposes? Hopefully somebody has the answer to that. I'm suspecting more like an H, since it has a little bit of a 'motorboat' sound to it, but maybe not. I prefer the smooth and more refined sound of an X pipe, but at the same time, don't want to add noise to the cabin if I replace the resonator with one of those, so might leave it alone, regardless of the answer above :). Thanks.

Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
OP
OP
Shibaman

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
A related question I haven't gotten an answer to: What's the factory resonator like inside? Is it equivalent to an H or X pipe for exhaust sound purposes? Hopefully somebody has the answer to that. I'm suspecting more like an H, since it has a little bit of a 'motorboat' sound to it, but maybe not. I prefer the smooth and more refined sound of an X pipe, but at the same time, don't want to add noise to the cabin if I replace the resonator with one of those, so might leave it alone, regardless of the answer above :). Thanks.
Think 2 staight pipes with a muffler around them. Only cuts the sound. Not performance. I kept mine after i replaced it with an h pipe.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Sometimes the pipes are cut, so there's free space inside the muffler. Other times the pipes just have holes in them, and in different configurations, etc. And they might have an H or X pipe inside too. Was just curious about the resonator influence in sound, but guess I will not find a 'bird's eye' cutout view of the resonator, to judge for myself, so will lay that to rest :D. Thanks anyway.

OP
OP
Shibaman

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
Sometimes the pipes are cut, so there's free space inside the muffler. Other times the pipes just have holes in them, and in different configurations, etc. And they might have an H or X pipe inside too. Was just curious about the resonator influence in sound, but guess I will not find a 'bird's eye' cutout view of the resonator, to judge for myself, so will lay that to rest :D. Thanks anyway.
I will take a pic later when i am home

Sponsored

Racerx009

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like Steeda H pipe is on back order. They told me hopefully it will ship by end of next week. I ordered it week and a bit ago. The wait continues :(
Don't get pypes i had to get a tailpipe spreader to get it to work

Paperbill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Finally got a chance to really drive the car on some real curves
Salmon fall road is a favorate here in folsom area. Sport bikes...sports cars....muscle. Saw 2 lambos going the other way. Bad ass. Damn good road....but also bicycists. Had to wait for groups to pass .
All said. Very happy with the FR m-9602-m suspension
Used sport plus and track. Both work great...flat....no real body movement. Tight control at all times. Very ballenced for a heavy car. Very funny. Got back to folsom and took the freeway home ....the ride is so much smoother than stock.
Question: Did you install yourself? I'm curious how much it will cost to have this upgrade installed on my Bullitt

OP
OP
Shibaman

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
Question: Did you install yourself? I'm curious how much it will cost to have this upgrade installed on my Bullitt
No...had a good local shop do it for me. Around $ 600. The ford dealer by me was crazy.....1600? Really? Think 6 to 7 is reaonable.

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt - Magneride and electronic package.
This just came in!
IMG_20200623_153827.jpg
IMG_20200623_153941.jpg

Bullitt_3461

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang Mach 1
So far on my 2019 Bullitt I have installed:

JLT Passenger Side Oil Separator