Racerx009

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford mustang gt non pp
Vehicle Showcase
I did h pipe steeda 1 inch drop springs and put a steeda monster sway bar in the rear it's 38mm the butt stays tight on sharp curves

Racerx009

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I am also doing 4.09 gears long tubes and a vmp flex tune

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
I did h pipe steeda 1 inch drop springs and put a steeda monster sway bar in the rear it's 38mm the butt stays tight on sharp curves
Great choices all the way around :)

TJ

Racerx009

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Great choices all the way around :)

TJ
Thank you but I do not think the Bullitt with the magneride compared to my 17 mustang gt with your 90% suspension and eibach sport line springs. As far as power my 17 was way faster with a 18 manifold and 90mm BBK, BBK long tube and 373 gears. I use to be able to spin 3rd gear on my 17. This Bullitt barely chirps 3rd gear very disappointed

Sponsored

Racerx009

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Anthony,

That is one of the reasons we Steedaized it with the McQueen Package - no excuses for power & handling when it comes our SME ... it would have been the way Steve wanted it done :)

TJ

OP
OP
Shibaman

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
Thank you but I do not think the Bullitt with the magneride compared to my 17 mustang gt with your 90% suspension and eibach sport line springs. As far as power my 17 was way faster with a 18 manifold and 90mm BBK, BBK long tube and 373 gears. I use to be able to spin 3rd gear on my 17. This Bullitt barely chirps 3rd gear very disappointed
Dont get it? What is 90% suspension?

Racerx009

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Anthony,

That is one of the reasons we Steedaized it with the McQueen Package - no excuses for power & handling when it comes our SME ... it would have been the way Steve wanted it done :)

TJ
Yes he would as I would!! I am also disappointed at the paint on my Bullitt the imperfections are disappointing. I found numerous runs in the paint. It may be my last mustang after having 5 dealing with the dealerships to get warranty work done is tiring. After owning M3 and even Infiniti who treat you like a person who spent money. It's a nice change

Racerx009

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Every suspension parts and bushings that steeda made for the mustang like struts and shocks.

Sponsored

Racerx009

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The 10 % is the eibach springs my neighbor thought i was crazy to trade in my 17 mustang gt with all the work. But I only keep my cars 3 yrs like my girlfriends lol and ex wives

OP
OP
Shibaman

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
Thank you but I do not think the Bullitt with the magneride compared to my 17 mustang gt with your 90% suspension and eibach sport line springs. As far as power my 17 was way faster with a 18 manifold and 90mm BBK, BBK long tube and 373 gears. I use to be able to spin 3rd gear on my 17. This Bullitt barely chirps 3rd
Think the 17 gt still had the short gears like my 15 did. Short gears...go fast. My 15 with the pp1 and BMR springs was a nice car. Pretty fast...handled ok. The Bullitt with the magnaride stock would drive away on the curves. No comparison for handling. The 15 black car i ordered from the factory came with a quarter sized paint burn on the hood. Had the dealer repaint the hood. Later i found orange peal on the rear wheel area. Bad paint on a black car? Really.
The dhg on my 19 bullitt is perfect. Beautifull. Cant complain.
The 18...19 manual trannys have looong gears. 49 in 1st....73 in 2nd....110 in 3 rd...4th....no damn idea. Will get arrested in 3rd. Not great for 1/4 or street racing.
Where the bullitt and this tranny shines is on the curves
Did hwy 36 in Ca. 140 mi and 2000 corners. Mostly used 3rd gear. Could have used 2nd more but i would have made my girlfriend sick.
I am lucky to live near the sacramento river....river roads. Bad bumpy surface....curves. Just installed the m 9602 m ford racing suspension. For me....it is perfect. Planted on bad roads....do double the posted speed on a corner...grin. For me the bullitt would be better with the tranny gears of my 15. But i am very happy with the car. Put a h pipe also. Amazing sound.

Blownfx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullit
Vehicle Showcase
Why? They filter for crap, as you should know of any 'wet' RACING filter. And the filter on the Bullitt is identical (same intake) to the VooDoo, which has higher displacement AND much higher rev limit, and it flows enough for that car. So it's absolutely enough for the Bullitt. Do your engine a favor, and leave it alone :). I'm amazed what marketing does in this country, but to each his own.
I've been seeing a lot of airaid posts. But my thinking is the same as yours.
Maybe when it comes time for a new one. But not just for the.........

tiju

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Got mine last march men I love the car, came from some German M2C and M3...

Living in Canada, front Xpel is a necessity, and ceramic coating, it helped to make the paint shine..

Other than that got the Ford Performance oil catch can ( passenger side), it looks nice under the hood but it's a pain in the.... to empty and yes I got some oil after 2000km
Hood struts
30 lbs clutch spring instead of the heavy one.. that made a huge difference on the clutch pedal feeling

Other items waiting to be installed:

Vertical links ( Steeda poly bushing version)
H-Pipe ( Steeda)
Sub frame alignment bushing

Last week end the stick shift stayed in the reverse position, it was just a matter of pushing the reverse plastic part back down but it was kind of annoying.

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt - Magneride and electronic package.
Looks like Steeda H pipe is on back order. They told me hopefully it will ship by end of next week. I ordered it week and a bit ago. The wait continues :(
Sponsored