Bullitt mods

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Different and gorgeous!! Way to go!! Looks factory!! Good job!! Now ya got me thinking!! ...lol
Sponsored

zack.whitford

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
That's pretty cool; well done!

zack.whitford

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I can’t get over what the Steeda h-pipe does for the sound of this engine. There is such a fantastic howl and bark and I genuinely can’t believe I own a car that sounds *this* good.

I intend to take some proper video clips of it with my DSLR and Rode mic because the iPhone does it zero justice.

I’m also continuously impressed with the Ford Performance kit in conjunction with the Steeda stiffening bits. I think this is a great set up for the car if you want to really get it where it should be without messing with the Magneride system nor breaking the bank. Plus, the stance is almost perfect now - and I’m not a “stance” guy.

I think the only other things I will do to the car down the road are new wheels so I can run bigger tires in the rear.

Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
We appreciate the support & feedback, Zack - look forward to seeing what you do down the road.

TJ

zack.whitford

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
We appreciate the support & feedback, Zack - look forward to seeing what you do down the road.

TJ
Thank you! You make a fantastic product and I will be recommending Steeda on every possible occasion.

Stang5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang bullitt 6759
Here you go under hood picture , there is a rain tray that can be added but I don’t drive in the rain and you can just see the heat coming out the vents as you drive

697BBFB8-8888-4479-840A-D83FBB0A3498.jpeg

OP
OP
Shibaman

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
I can’t get over what the Steeda h-pipe does for the sound of this engine. There is such a fantastic howl and bark and I genuinely can’t believe I own a car that sounds *this* good.

I intend to take some proper video clips of it with my DSLR and Rode mic because the iPhone does it zero justice.

I’m also continuously impressed with the Ford Performance kit in conjunction with the Steeda stiffening bits. I think this is a great set up for the car if you want to really get it where it should be without messing with the Magneride system nor breaking the bank. Plus, the stance is almost perfect now - and I’m not a “stance” guy.

I think the only other things I will do to the car down the road are new wheels so I can run bigger tires in the rear.
Glad you are happy with your mods. Happy with my h pipe and the ford magnaride suspension. For me the car is perfect. Bad ass sound....on the gas....mellow crusing. The supsension...amazing. I may talk to Steeda about that lower brace for the front.

OP
OP
Shibaman

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
Glad you are happy with your mods. Happy with my h pipe and the ford magnaride suspension. For me the car is perfect. Bad ass sound....on the gas....mellow crusing. The supsension...amazing. I may talk to Steeda about that lower brace for the front.
I would love to get some wheels....but the ones i like...i cant afford. Forgeline.

Sponsored

zack.whitford

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Ok those wheels are gorgeous, especially in the matte black. You weren't kidding about the price, though.

zack.whitford

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Quick and dirty clip of the Steeda H-Pipe sound from the inside with the windows down (Sport exhaust mode):

Last edited: