Bullitt has new shoes

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Those look right at home on the Bullitt. Nice choice.

Fly2High

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
looks great.

What are the offsets, including spacers, did you need to use to get that look?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Abomination

Abomination

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
looks great.

What are the offsets, including spacers, did you need to use to get that look?
I have no idea, they only come in one way from shelby. I had to use the 1/2" spacer in the front to get it flush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GTCS
Vehicle Showcase
Your wheels look great! I do have a few questions for you. Are you happy with the Nitto tires? And, the wheels spacers you put up front. How much bolt thread did they take up? I was told you need at least 12 turns on a lug nut for them to be safe. I am thinking about ordering the black one for my GTCS! Thanks!

OP
OP
Abomination

Abomination

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Your wheels look great! I do have a few questions for you. Are you happy with the Nitto tires? And, the wheels spacers you put up front. How much bolt thread did they take up? I was told you need at least 12 turns on a lug nut for them to be safe. I am thinking about ordering the black one for my GTCS! Thanks!
I like the Nitto's, they are great so far. The spacers I bought up front had longer studs that came with them, I think you need the longer ones, there wasn't enough thread depth for my liking. They aren't needed but they do look better, should have come that way already, even lowered there is no issue.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GTCS
Vehicle Showcase
I like the Nitto's, they are great so far. The spacers I bought up front had longer studs that came with them, I think you need the longer ones, there wasn't enough thread depth for my liking. They aren't needed but they do look better, should have come that way already, even lowered there is no issue.
Thank you for your input!

Sponsored

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Nice! Love the look. I bet it looks even better in person.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Too bad they don't offer 19" versions. I like the style. 20" too big for my taste.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GTCS
Vehicle Showcase
Did you order them mounted and ready to go? And where did you but them if you don't mind me asking? Thanks!

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GTCS
Vehicle Showcase
Cheapest price I could find was on Summit racing, found a coupon code too. No, I have a shop so I mounted them myself.
Thanks! They really do look great! Im probably going with the black ones for my GTCS! Thanks again for your help!
Sponsored