Sponsored

Build Week 4/27

Howman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem Race Red Auto 401A ACC Nav
Comp Orange actually. I'm hoping to pick it up tonight but my dealer hasn't called me back after they sent me the picture. Best of luck on your shipment though :cheers:
Oops! Sorry! Looked red in photo! Post more pics when you get her home! I was torn between Comp Orange and Race Red - went with Race Red obviously!

Hope you get 'er tonight! Let us know!
Sponsored

Arngrim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT W/ PP
Oops! Sorry! Looked red in photo! Post more pics when you get her home! I was torn between Comp Orange and Race Red - went with Race Red obviously!

Hope you get 'er tonight! Let us know!
Not going to be able to get her tonight :(. Hopefully tomorrow

Howman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not going to be able to get her tonight :(. Hopefully tomorrow
Well, at least you know where it's at and you'll be driving tomorrow! Congrats again and hope to be joining you soon!

moarhorsepower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Well apparently I jumped the gun...my car was delivered today! Going Saturday to pick her up!

Howman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well apparently I jumped the gun...my car was delivered today! Going Saturday to pick her up!
Congrats! I'll be joining you guys soon - I hope!!!:headbang:

Sponsored

Kwyjibo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic EcoBoooooost w/PP MT
just got an update from Jeff at Ford. looks like delay with the train.

"Hi Dave,

I'm showing that your Pony is indeed "Awaiting Shipment" on my end as well. She's been released, and is just waiting on a railcar to be on her way. The current EDD (subject to change) is listed as 5/21.

Jeff"

colorado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Toyota Camry SE
Still "Awaiting Shipment". Anyone else move to "In Transit" yet?

colorado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Toyota Camry SE
Arngrim, congrats on delivery... sound like tomorrow is the day for you!

Sponsored

Blaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black V6 Vert, manual, 051A, 3:55, no spoiler
Thought I'd drive up to the local Ford Store after closing to check things out and there it was.

Pics to follow when I go up first thing in the morning and sort things out. On exhaustive close inspection all seams appear in order. Exhaust tips are totally out of whack. Wait for pics. :doh: Fortunately, I have a set of Magnaflows and tips on hand ready to go on next Tuesday. See V6 exhaust thread in the V6 section.

I'll insist that they don't wash it and futz around with the exhaust. If I can hang a left onto the highway from the dealer, and hit 80 mph and no shake, I will a very happy man.

Howman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thought I'd drive up to the local Ford Store after closing to check things out and there it was.

Pics to follow when I go up first thing in the morning and sort things out. On exhaustive close inspection all seams appear in order. Exhaust tips are totally out of whack. Wait for pics. :doh: Fortunately, I have a set of Magnaflows and tips on hand ready to go on next Tuesday. See V6 exhaust thread in the V6 section.

I'll insist that they don't wash it and futz around with the exhaust. If I can hang a left onto the highway from the dealer, and hit 80 mph and no shake, I will a very happy man.
Congrats Blaster! I'm hoping mine arrives today and can be picked up as well! Happy Motoring!!:hail:

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase

Blaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black V6 Vert, manual, 051A, 3:55, no spoiler
Went up to the dealer this morning and snapped a pic of the exhausts. Crawled underneath best I could and determined that both muffler bracket hangers are symmetrical and both mufflers and welded hanger rod are symmetrical/same length. The issue seems to exist in the section from the resonator back to the muffler. It's the same with a V6 triple yellow vert that came in on the same load ,although not quite as extreme. So I'm thinking it's an errant run of exhausts on the driver's side. :shrug:

I'm all set to go with my Magnaflows so I'll get the dealer to acknowledge the problem in writing and then go off to the muffler shop and see if they can fix it during the Magnaflow install.

Obviously nothing like this should have left the factory, but in this case I'm glad it did. It would probably sit in Flat Rock forever while they waited for new parts because I think it's a little bigger issue than can be fixed with a crowbar.
mustang 008.jpg

Howman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EDD of 5-10-15 disappeared again! Of course, it could be because counter went down to 0 days to delivery and it hasn't been delivered yet. Put on about 70 miles circling dealer yesterday looking for a car carrier! Finally went in and dealer says car still sitting at factory! Of course COTUS was saying EDD of 5-10-15 with status still showing "Awaiting Shipment". Dealer says "middle of week". We shall see - what a game they play with your emotions through COTUS! Kind of wishing I never knew about COTUS - oh who am I kidding? When car is finally delivered I'm likely to pick up maybe two hours a day since I won't have to check COTUS anymore! C'mon ! This is killing me - so close yet so far still to go!
Sponsored