Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT Performance Pack

Howman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem Race Red Auto 401A ACC Nav
EDD went down 2 days :headbang: :cheers:
Hope it stays there or improves further! My EDD disappeared this morning! Hoping there is not a problem!

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

Arngrim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT W/ PP
Mine went from In transit with 11 days EDD back to Awaiting shipment this morning with no EDD :(

Sponsored

tman9227

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT Performance Pack
Mine went from In transit with 11 days EDD back to Awaiting shipment this morning with no EDD :(
Dammit that's upsetting. I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe it's still in transit, but it just hiccuped in cotus. I'd email your dealer to find out for sure.

Arngrim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT W/ PP
Dammit that's upsetting. I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe it's still in transit, but it just hiccuped in cotus. I'd email your dealer to find out for sure.
Yeah already emailed them about it. They checked their own system yesterday showing it shipped so here is hoping it's just a glitch on the site :hitcomputer:

Update:
Heard back from my dealer "I just looked, it does show in-transit but is now delayed. From what I can tell it looks like an issue with the railcar making the delivery. The ETA is now showing TBD. I will check again on Monday and give you an update." I'm up in the northeast so if anyone else got some delays on their order near me this is probably why.

Last edited:

Qel Hoth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium Ruby Red (on order)
Mine now shows as in transit but they pushed the EDD back to 5/20. 16 days to get a car from Michigan to Philly seems a bit excessive.

Arngrim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT W/ PP
Mine now shows as in transit but they pushed the EDD back to 5/20. 16 days to get a car from Michigan to Philly seems a bit excessive.
Mine was updated today. Showing in transit, EDD 8 days out which puts it at 5/12

Howman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still awaiting shipment! Had original EDD of 5-11-15 and - like Arngrim with 11 days to delivery - my EDD disappeared and hasn't been seen since! Checked with dealer last week and he says 5-14-15. Checked with Ford Service last week and they said to check back in a few days if status didn't change.

Just emailed Jeff @Ford Service for update since status hasn't changed! In the meantime - ordered new wheels! Likely to have wheels before car :) but that will make an immediate change possible. Will go from dealer to tire shop to have mounted and have car way I wanted! Can't wait - going crazy! At least want EDD!

Sponsored

colorado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Toyota Camry SE
I just got pushed out a little more to 05/20/2015. Only 2 days out which actually lines up with days I'm taking off work, so it may just work out good. Still showing "Awaiting Shipment".

Arngrim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT W/ PP
I just got pushed out a little more to 05/20/2015. Only 2 days out which actually lines up with days I'm taking off work, so it may just work out good. Still showing "Awaiting Shipment".
Got scared when you said that, just checked mine still 7 days out. Hopefully it stays that way.

Blaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black V6 Vert, manual, 051A, 3:55, no spoiler
IN Transit as of today

colorado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Toyota Camry SE
IN Transit as of today

That's fantastic news! That means we are all getting closer to "In Transit". Thanks for sharing.

Howman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm still awaiting shipment with no EDD! Had original EDD of 5-11-15; car built 4-28-15; then EDD disappeared with 11 days to go!

Dealer system shows EDD of 5-14 but I'm getting nervous since COTUS still shows awaiting shipment and Ford Service hasn't been able to tell me anything other than car was released to ship on 4-29-15!

I gotta find some patience!!
Sponsored