Sponsored

Build Week 3/30

paul1967

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Finaly we found what is missing !

I had the confirmation from Ford Customer Care Director. The stupid Issue I'm talking about it's the Window Sticker.
Yes, the sheet that they put on the Window at the dealer.
Ford Canada doesn't want to deliver the car to the dealer without it inside the car.
I already have it because I printed it in May , the dealer has also a copy but Ford need to put this sheetof paper by themself inside the car! The Director said : could take days, weeks and we hope you will get your car soon ! She has no actions plan, she only can send e-mail and wait hoping to get answers soon.

I can understand it may be mandatory to deliver the car with that sheet of paper in the Window but it's a one hour issue to ask someone from Ford to go there and fix it. The sheet is available on the Internet.

So the car is at 30 minutes from my home, I can't get it because this admin Issue !
I had the same issue with my car - i was told it was a "labeling" issue. Put my car on hold for 2 weeks at the rail yard. Funny thing, when my car was delivered to the dealer, it still had the pre-production window sticker - no price or EPA details.

If you have not already, call Ford service and get a case started with your car. i did that and it helped to move it along.

Good luck!
Sponsored

DanielSTEJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Premium Convertible
I had the same issue with my car - i was told it was a "labeling" issue. Put my car on hold for 2 weeks at the rail yard. Funny thing, when my car was delivered to the dealer, it still had the pre-production window sticker - no price or EPA details.

If you have not already, call Ford service and get a case started with your car. i did that and it helped to move it along.

Good luck!
Thanks Paul
I had a case opened wil Ford Service Since May 7th with followup twice a week but nothing move ! Ford Service department do their best but they can't do nothing except gives status when they have news from others departments.

My car was parked at the Plant in April & May, now it's park at the Rail Park.
It's closer but I can't use it. Keeping customer in the dark assuming they don't deliver the car because there is a real issue with it, and knowing now that we waiting for a Window Sticker, this is a lack of respect to their customer !

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Deysha thanks for the update. On cotus it shows a EDD of 6/25. Whih is great to see a update. At least I know something is happening now.
You're very welcome, jkstang78! It shipped out this morning! :clap2:

Deysha

mwinsky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 ram 1500 2015 mustang 2.3 ecoboost comp orang
It an hour away just saw it pass by

Sponsored

mwinsky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I pick it up tommorrow

paul1967

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

mwinsky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I notice the passenger side door rubs against fender and the paint is starting to come off

Sponsored