Sponsored

Build Week 3/30

mwinsky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 ram 1500 2015 mustang 2.3 ecoboost comp orang
What's the point it's going to be here the 13 or earlier maybe they should make them right in the first place so we don't have these monthly delays

mwinsky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It at my shipping yard gonna be here sooooooon

Kay5Oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Black
It at my shipping yard gonna be here sooooooon
Glad to hear man! I can feel the excitement in that post! Its worth the wait man. I looked around for another car and was willing to make sacrifices on the Interior color etc just so i could get a car.

Looking back, i am really glad i waited and got the car i ordered to my specifications.

I want to see pics once you get it! :headbang:

mwinsky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was looking around to but didn't want to sacrifice the exterior color and the only one I found with the same specs had ceramic interior so I decided on waiting even though it was in transit for a month but actually still at the plant for 3 of those weeks

Sponsored

DanielSTEJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Premium Convertible
The Mustang is still at the Rail Park, they never and the can't deliver it to the dealer.
This morning I called back the dealer & the Customer Care Services they did't have any clue what going on !

At the end of the morning, they called my back and they said for raison that we don't know at the moment, your car is hold by a Ford Notice asking for a QA Check ! So I asked to know why and when they will deliver my Mustang to the dealer. They don't have any idea, that could take days, weeks. I said I don't want to see my car going back to the plan in Michigan, they said we don't think so because it's very expensive to recall a car but it could be

I have an other call schedule on Friday, I expect to get answers to my questions !!

Does someone has seen this in the past ?

MichelBee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic EB Convertible
@Daniel

I did read on here about a car called back because of missing air bags but I can't remember which thread.

That really sucks. How can they hold your car for weeks and weeks and still not get it right.

I hope it works out for you.

mwinsky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That make me feel safe

DanielSTEJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Premium Convertible
@Daniel

I did read on here about a car called back because of missing air bags but I can't remember which thread.

That really sucks. How can they hold your car for weeks and weeks and still not get it right.

I hope it works out for you.
Finaly we found what is missing !

I had the confirmation from Ford Customer Care Director. The stupid Issue I'm talking about it's the Window Sticker.
Yes, the sheet that they put on the Window at the dealer.
Ford Canada doesn't want to deliver the car to the dealer without it inside the car.
I already have it because I printed it in May , the dealer has also a copy but Ford need to put this sheetof paper by themself inside the car! The Director said : could take days, weeks and we hope you will get your car soon ! She has no actions plan, she only can send e-mail and wait hoping to get answers soon.

I can understand it may be mandatory to deliver the car with that sheet of paper in the Window but it's a one hour issue to ask someone from Ford to go there and fix it. The sheet is available on the Internet.

So the car is at 30 minutes from my home, I can't get it because this admin Issue !

mwinsky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow sounds like a bunch of geniuses working there that they can't figure out that little issue

Sponsored

MichelBee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic EB Convertible
My dealer told me that story also. I posted it in another thread.

He said 19,000 mustangs were/are held up because of bad window stickers. He said they are missing the fuel consumption ratings.

Ford plant doesn't care because that car is sold for them. If you cancel then the car still belongs to the dealer. They get their money.

Good Luck

jkstang78

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
My dealer told me that story also. I posted it in another thread.

He said 19,000 mustangs were/are held up because of bad window stickers. He said they are missing the fuel consumption ratings.

Ford plant doesn't care because that car is sold for them. If you cancel then the car still belongs to the dealer. They get their money.

Good Luck
If this is true this means that my Mustang might be one of them also. Does anyone know the possible affected build dates for these 19,000 mustangs? Mine was built 5/11. No word on what's going on with either

DanielSTEJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Premium Convertible
If this is true this means that my Mustang might be one of them also. Does anyone know the possible affected build dates for these 19,000 mustangs? Mine was built 5/11. No word on what's going on with either
I don't really know, mine was build since March 30th

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Why shipped so late when it has been in transit since the beginning of the month
It was officially awaiting shipment since 5/7 and then it loaded onto a rail car on 5/24, and shipped on 5/25, mwinsky.

Better Late than never. After 12 weeks and 3 days...Heres mine, windows tinted and exhaust installed. BORLA S TYPE sounds amazing!

Ordered 3/07
Processed 3/10
Built 3/30
Invoiced 4/08
Awaiting Shipment 4/17
In Transit 5/26
Delivered 5/27
Very nice, Kay5Oh!!! Congrats again!

Yours was just released from the plant on Friday, jkstang78! It should get put out to await shipment soon.

Deysha

jkstang78

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
It was officially awaiting shipment since 5/7 and then it loaded onto a rail car on 5/24, and shipped on 5/25, mwinsky.

Very nice, Kay5Oh!!! Congrats again!

Yours was just released from the plant on Friday, jkstang78! It should get put out to await shipment soon.

Deysha
Deysha thanks for the update. On cotus it shows a EDD of 6/25. Whih is great to see a update. At least I know something is happening now.
Sponsored