Sponsored

Build Week - 09/28/15

Ozzmosis86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Conv. w/ PP Deep Impact Blue
Maybe if the cars don't come in until November there will be better rebates????
I wouldn't count on it. They won't put rebates out on a car at the beginning of a model year, especially when they are obviously struggling with production problems.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
Sponsored

nortoncommando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Metallic GT PP Premium w/Nav
I wouldn't count on it. They won't put rebates out on a car at the beginning of a model year, especially when they are obviously struggling with production problems.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
Well it was just a thought. I was looking at the incentives page and got excited about the military discount but it only applies if you've separated within the past 180 days. (I'm not military but my wife was).

jrl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Enjoy your cars, I'm sure it will be awesome, I have ordered cars before and had issues but never was left hanging like w/ ford. I prefer to spend my money elsewhere. Best of luck.

nortoncommando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well I guess I could wait for the 2017 GT500.

mjribeiro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Sierra HD, 15 Acadia, 21 Aviator, 10 Explorer
You know what would be nice.... getting some sort of Ford Private Cash to help soothe the pains we are experiencing. Deysha, any chance you could hook us up? :D
You haven't waited that long - get in line!!!

Sponsored

nortoncommando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You haven't waited that long - get in line!!!
I know... but it's all relative. :-)I sold my car sooner than I thought I would so I haven't had a car for 6 weeks. The guys at my dealer, Pundmann Ford, have been amazing. Even though I bug them everyday asking for updates, they gave me a loaner car on Monday (Ford Edge) to drive until my Mustang arrives. Best customer service I've ever experienced. I think it's important to mention that I didn't ask for anything... they offered it to me.

I think I've found a car dealer for life. (unless I win the lotto someday and need to buy a Lamborghini). ;)

mjribeiro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Sierra HD, 15 Acadia, 21 Aviator, 10 Explorer
I sold a great Miata SE back in May. I've been toyless for 5+ months now!

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I made a half funny response to something Ford posted on Facebook and got contacted by someone from Ford Service. I told her that I had already communicated with Deysha and she straight up told me that Deysha was 'the queen of all things Mustang' and that she couldn't give me any more info than what I was getting from Deysha. It's frustrating to not get any answers but It's pretty clear that everyone knows we have the best possible person helping us out here :thumbsup:
Yes, Deysha and the other Ford Customer Support Folks are awesome and are all over Social Media. Now if we can get the rest of the company up to their level and get our cars fixed and shipped, we can all shift to "what have we done to our S550 Today" and out of Order/Price/Tracking! :clap2:
Awweee!! Thank you, guys!!! :love:

I cancelled my order, I'm out. Adios, Ford
Nooooooo, jrl!!! :eyebulge: :brokenheart:

You know what would be nice.... getting some sort of Ford Private Cash to help soothe the pains we are experiencing. Deysha, any chance you could hook us up? :D
Hahaha! No, nortoncommando. :crazy::lol:

Deysha

spinsz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Eco Perf
Finally an update, my car moved from Georgia and is now in Miami while it was still on hold at the rail yard. Hopefully it keeps going 60 miles more south to my dealer... lol. Thanks again Deysha!!

350Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 C10 2021 GT PP M6
:cheers:So I canceled my order on Friday for the GT PP that's on hold. Bought a 16 GT black accent package instead.

Sponsored

CompO5.sl0w

GTFO_0021
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP / 2015 Jeep Rubicon
:cheers:So I canceled my order on Friday for the GT PP that's on hold. Bought a 16 GT black accent package instead.
Congrats man. Guess I'm going to be the only one left here soon lol!

GT5150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep

Digope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Congrats! I would take that option, but dealing with dealerships is just a pain in the ass. Post some pictures of it.

nortoncommando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats! I am happy you got something you wanted.

Has anyone heard of new GT's arriving at the dealers?

350Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 C10 2021 GT PP M6
Congrats! I would take that option, but dealing with dealerships is just a pain in the ass. Post some pictures of it.
Yup! I'm lucky to have a GM and sales guy that are fantastic, couldn't go to another dealer. I'd rather go to the worst dentist. So I didn't get the car I was originally after, buy am more then happy. It feels better then the PP I drove, looks great, and cost less.

I'd post a pick but keep getting an error.
Sponsored