Sponsored

Build and Price is working ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponywars

Link still works. I went through the V6 and compared to the "official" order guide not everything matches up - but I was able to see the v6 interior without any options for once. One example of not matching is it shows the base model without options includes fog lamps but the order guide shows they are only available with the 51a package. Also the foundry wheels are mostly black on the site but the pics I've seen of them are mostly silver/grey.

Thanks for the link Free Agent! That was cool.
Another place it doesn't add up. The GT gets the "Track Package" and the EB gets the PP. Nitpicky but that is different than the order guide and the way we have all been referring to it.
Sponsored

MYs197

Am I the only one that noticed the bright finish 20" wheels were in the picture for the track pack on the GT coupe?
Has to be just a placeholder image. The description does not match up and if you select the track pack it changes the image of the wheels on the car to that of the gloss black wheels.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Just built my loaded Fastback GT. Love it!

spectremotorsports

Consultant
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
"Emma" 17 GT/PP Grabber Blue/Black roof
Has to be just a placeholder image. The description does not match up and if you select the track pack it changes the image of the wheels on the car to that of the gloss black wheels.

Damn. Sadness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J.Darcy

2014-07-23-02-16-23.png

There goes my hope that they made the base radio stack look a little nicer. I know it was a long shot....
radio.jpg

Sponsored

TxStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Fastback, 89 Gt, 91 LX
It is working for me as if Sunday 11:00am CST.

Interestingly, the halogen projector headlights are listed as standard equipment on all models, but the HIDs are automatically checked and listed as included on all packages (from the base 050A v6 to the 401A GT Premium).

I also noted the notation of "low gloss" black wheels on the PP that franklin noted above.

Also there is an interior listed as chestnut in the interior section rather than saddle, which I assume is a place holder.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Fun to play with, even if not quite right and finalized. I took screen shots of Magnetic with the different wheel choices for my order play amusement and put them in my order code thread.

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
It is from their QA page ( it isn't linked directly to the build pages) the link above works, nice discovery Free Agent
Thanks but give the OP a thanks as I just keyed in the web address from his original screenshot. :)

S550guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Yeah.... this is not even close to complete.

Fun to play around with, but there is a lot wrong/missing.

Mach3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Good find OP; just a day or 2 away from the real thing.

Sponsored

RMS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronny
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 EB, custom pack
Thanks a lot 'Free Agent', the link worked and I managed to built my favorite, Mustang EB premium.

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Looks like PP gets dark stainless wheels and not black.

And man...Guard looks GREEN in the order paint selector.

sotek2345

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2016 F-150
Is it just me or is anyone else surprised that we haven't seen anything on stripe options for the 2015? They are missing here as well, maybe they won't be offered.

Mach3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Is it just me or is anyone else surprised that we haven't seen anything on stripe options for the 2015? They are missing here as well, maybe they won't be offered.
I think they may be limited to SVT models for the first year or 2, similar to grabber blue, just to make them more exclusive.

Or they will offer the smaller stripes like they currently do with the 2014, you just don't see many of them with it straight from the factory.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.