2020 Build and Price?

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
I was just wondering when we might see the configurator for the 2020 Mustangs on the Ford website.
I was interested in seeing the prices and option packages on the new High Performance Ecoboost.
Anyone have any idea? When do the new models usually hit the web site/ showrooms?
Thanks in advance for your help
Sponsored

Wiscane

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
1972 Mustang, 2014 F150 Limited
I was just wondering when we might see the configurator for the 2020 Mustangs on the Ford website.
I was interested in seeing the prices and option packages on the new High Performance Ecoboost.
Anyone have any idea? When do the new models usually hit the web site/ showrooms?
Thanks in advance for your help
Ree says:
Thank you for waiting while I looked into this for you. The 2020 Mustang should be available by the end of the month on Ford.com . They are scheduled to arrive on showroom floors in September.
Ree says:
Just remember when you start on your build that throughout your build you can see the MSRP. At any time click on "Calculate Payment" to find a deposit and monthly payment that best fit your budget. When you are ready to submit your build, you can click on the "Get an Internet Price" button on the Summary page to have the dealership contact you. The "Net Price" is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price minus any available offers and/or incentives in your area. This price will be located at the bottom of your build and on the Summary page. The amount listed is an estimated selling price of the vehicle. It does not include fees, sales tax, service contracts, etc. We do ask that you consult your dealer for actual price and complete details. Do you have a dealership in mind?

Ed says:
Thanks Ree ā€¦. !

loading.gif

OP
OP
stageron

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
Ree says:
Thank you for waiting while I looked into this for you. The 2020 Mustang should be available by the end of the month on Ford.com . They are scheduled to arrive on showroom floors in September.
Ree says:
Just remember when you start on your build that throughout your build you can see the MSRP. At any time click on "Calculate Payment" to find a deposit and monthly payment that best fit your budget. When you are ready to submit your build, you can click on the "Get an Internet Price" button on the Summary page to have the dealership contact you. The "Net Price" is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price minus any available offers and/or incentives in your area. This price will be located at the bottom of your build and on the Summary page. The amount listed is an estimated selling price of the vehicle. It does not include fees, sales tax, service contracts, etc. We do ask that you consult your dealer for actual price and complete details. Do you have a dealership in mind?

Ed says:
Thanks Ree ā€¦. !

loading.gif
Thank you for the info. Wonā€™t be ready to buy for a while, just curious about the pricing of the new high Performance models. Iā€™m on Long Island and purchased my 2015 at Levittown Ford, probably use them again.

Sponsored

Wiscane

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
1972 Mustang, 2014 F150 Limited
Ree says:
Ree says:

Ed says:
Thanks Ree ā€¦. !

loading.gif
OBVIOUSLY ā€¦ā€¦ Ford Motor Reps ā€¦. have no idea ! Time has come and GONE .

Hunnieshadow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Amanda
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2020 Mustang GT ā€˜Vert on order
Edmunds has a build and price for the 2020. It seems right on target. I played with it, built out my Mustang and then went to the local dealership here and they gave me the same price.

I just had to keep in mind some of the options came with the package I was getting, so I didnā€™t click on them. For example the 20ā€ comes with the spare, so I didnā€™t add that option ect.

OP
OP
stageron

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
Edmunds has a build and price for the 2020. It seems right on target. I played with it, built out my Mustang and then went to the local dealership here and they gave me the same price.

I just had to keep in mind some of the options came with the package I was getting, so I didnā€™t click on them. For example the 20ā€ comes with the spare, so I didnā€™t add that option ect.
Yes, I saw that. I canā€™t believe an Ecoboost premium with the 201a package, high performance/handling package and B&O stereo is over $40,000. Think Iā€™ll go with a GT premium instead.

https://www.edmunds.com/ford/mustang/2020/options/?legacy=true&style=401792927

AGM2018

Yes, I saw that. I canā€™t believe an Ecoboost premium with the 201a package, high performance/handling package and B&O stereo is over $40,000. Think Iā€™ll go with a GT premium instead.

https://www.edmunds.com/ford/mustang/2020/options/?legacy=true&style=401792927

I priced out the following 2020 EB High Performance base coupe:

Base Trim
101A Package
10 Speed Automatic
Enhanced Security Package
High Performance Package
Handling Package
MSRP: $38,745

Best final "Out-The-Door and "On-The-Road" price: $38,300. This iteration of the EB will be, by all accounts, the best performing and handling EB thus far; however, with Ford's current 0% for 72 month offer, there are lightly equipped base GT's for at/around 2K more. Both are great cars; it comes down to, in my opinion, the desires of the purchaser: do they want a lighter weight and less powerful car that is better suited for road course/track duty and driving "twisty and curvy roads" or do they want a slightly heavier and more powerful car that still handles adequately in base trim and has the signature distinctive sound that only a V8 mustang can produce.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
The 2020 Ford Mustang build & price is up on Fords site.
Here are the colors.
FEF64945-5409-4032-8EBC-AB1B671C5845.jpeg
Sponsored