bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
When you think your fast. And this happens.
Sponsored

Deleted member

When you think your fast. And this happens.
Bluebeast im curious, what does it feel like having a badass fast car like yours that can walk pretty much anything on the street, but knowing theres cars like this that can drive into another dimension? No disrespect intended i love your car, im just genuinely curious. Does it make the speed bug that much worse?

OP
OP
WildHorse

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
but knowing theres cars like this that can drive into another dimension
Can only speak for myself.. I've hit 181 mph.. good to know that Bugatti is 124 mph faster. So picture you standing on the curb, and that Bugatti goes by you at a buck twenty four, now picture yourself going 181 mph, and the same thing happens lol.

Sponsored

ALUSA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AL
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, 2017 Cadillac CTS 2.0T AWD
What Bugatti has confirmed also was, this was not a production chiron. The power was bumped up about 1600hp, rollcage and harness were added for obvious reasons and it has specialty reinforced tires to handle the pressure and heat, they changed 7th gear to be longer and some aerodynamic changes.

Of course its impressive as hell, but i don't think they deserve title of fastest production car since they made all these changes.

Koenigseggs run in nevada on a unprepped public highway is much more impressive in my book.
Bugatti just made the record breaking car a production vehicle as Chiron Super Sport 300+. They allow you to use their special track for $3.9 million which also includes the car in the price. You are only allowed to drive one way due to grain formation of the asphalt. What impressed me more is the Michelin tires on this spaceship. They are rated 317 mph.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Bluebeast im curious, what does it feel like having a badass fast car like yours that can walk pretty much anything on the street, but knowing theres cars like this that can drive into another dimension? No disrespect intended i love your car, im just genuinely curious. Does it make the speed bug that much worse?
I just feel like time marches on. I grew up in the early 80s. when the fastest new cars on the street. Were 15 second piles. Fast forward to today. And a Toyota camry will probably break into the 13s where I race. My car is stupid fast. Compared to hyper cars from the 80s and 90s. Go fast guys will always find a way to go fast. So im glad someone like Bugatti is setting the bar. So guys like me don't get bored.

Last edited:
OP
OP
WildHorse

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Forgot to mention.. there's a reason why Koenigseggs decided to run in Nevada.
That's because of the thinner air. If Bugatti tested on the same road, they estimated a 320 mph run.

Deleted member

That's because of the thinner air. If Bugatti tested on the same road, they estimated a 320 mph run.
Are we assuming this because of dryer desert air, or is Bugatti's track elevation that much higher than the nevada desert?

Sponsored
OP
OP
WildHorse

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Are we assuming this because of dryer desert air, or is Bugatti's track elevation that much higher than the nevada desert?
Nevada's thinner air where it was ran
Anyone seen the video of the M2K Motorsports Ford GT, that went 300mph, from a standing start, in the flying mile? Wrap your head around that for a minute... https://www.autoblog.com/2019/03/25/ford-gt-300-mph-record-standing-mile/
Methanol burning 2500 hp 5.4L V8. Hardly a production setup there.
Sponsored