Brembo Paint Finish Help

luca1290

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luca
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Mercedes A250 4Matic (W177)
How many kms/miles do you make on your car annually?

I'm genuinely curios because I understand the caring one can put into a car as I put a great deal of effort on preserving mine but... this looks like something that is going wasted the first time you are going faster than 40km/h.

Do you actually use the thing or keep it in your living room just to look at it? If I had enough money that's what I'll probably do in the future, I'm not passing judgment, just trying to understand.

OP
OP
MrBD1348

MrBD1348

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT MT-82

I'm genuinely curios because I understand the caring one can put into a car as I put a great deal of effort on preserving mine but... this looks like something that is going wasted the first time you are going faster than 40km/h.

Do you actually use the thing or keep it in your living room just to look at it? If I had enough money that's what I'll probably do in the future, I'm not passing judgment, just trying to understand.
Mines a 2022 with 29k miles already. I daily drive it, track it and go for random drives just to enjoy the car and clear my head. It gets used a ton! :)

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback

Everyone gets something different out of cars as a hobby. Some like to race, some like to go on road trips, some like to modify, some like to restore............................and some like to detail. Like any hobby, certain aspects interest us more than others.