Sponsored

Breathers for vortech

robmustang201528

15 mustang gt302blown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15pp
Never had a supercharged car before maybe dumb questions but I dont want any BS to happen to my motor because i didn't spend a couple extra $ to keep it from blowing up lol . Soo my question is do I need breathers on the driver side and the passenger side? Also do I need a oil cap breather as well?
Sponsored

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
Never had a supercharged car before maybe dumb questions but I dont want any BS to happen to my motor because i didn't spend a couple extra $ to keep it from blowing up lol . Soo my question is do I need breathers on the driver side and the passenger side? Also do I need a oil cap breather as well?
Well if you are going the breather route over a catch can you should add a breather to each side of the motor. On the passenger side there is a PCV - I gutted mine so that both sides would flow equally. I think there is some differences of opinion when gutting the PCV....I did it and have no known issues for the last 10k miles.

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
Not sure how they would work together. Looks like a quality breather set-up though.

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto