Sponsored

Boost Guage

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Anyone see the new Raxioum boost vent guage?One of the nicest ones i seen yet that fit into the ac vents.Plus the guage itself still acts a vent for ac/heat.I seen it in AM new catalog,and u can get it as a boost guage or a obd2 monitor guage that also has boost pid.Really thinking about getting this,nicest vent guage ive seen yet.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Roush has a vent pod.
Yes but does it also let air con and heat through.All the ones i seen so far block off your ac and heat,this one still flips open and lets cool and hot air out making the vent still.functional.

AutoX_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack - Black
I swapped my GT PP gauges with the ecoboost PP gauges. People say that it's not accurate, but I hit almost 10 psi on my Paxton 3.8 pulley and I have to say it's pretty accurate in my case and looks great.. If you have a PP though.. lol

Sponsored

amhauke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
Yes the Roush vent pods still flow a lot of air through them. I have no regrets going this route. Looks tasteful and stock rather than an a-pillar pod on these cars.

NavyChief122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Yes the Roush vent pods still flow a lot of air through them. I have no regrets going this route. Looks tasteful and stock rather than an a-pillar pod on these cars.

How did you wire them to work with light do you have like directions or a diagram

OP
OP

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
That looks pretty good,but have u seen the raxion one yet?Looks just like the stock vent and flips open just like the stock.The bottom part is lcd and top part is the vent.Thats the first time ive seen the roush one and it looks pretty good,agree better then an a pillar pod.

Sponsored

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
That looks pretty good,but have u seen the raxion one yet?Looks just like the stock vent and flips open just like the stock.The bottom part is lcd and top part is the vent.Thats the first time ive seen the roush one and it looks pretty good,agree better then an a pillar pod.
How accurate is it?

amhauke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
How did you wire them to work with light do you have like directions or a diagram
The gauges I chose came from Autometer and they provide all the installation hardware and instructions. I used an LED external dimmer and wired them to come on when you press the brake like you do to start the car with the fob.

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I actually have the Raxiom vent gauge and was going to use a Roush vent gauge also. The Raxiom allows air to go through and rotation. The Roush is going to blow air straight out. Raxiom vent gauge is cool, but I couldn't figure out how to get the dimmer to work or where to tap it into? I am planning out switching my gauges again to a whole another set and will be taking the Raxiom off. Will throw it up for sale in a few weeks.

OP
OP

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
How accurate is it?
Its as accurate as the rest of the aftermarket guages,what really matters is wheir u get your boost reference from.If u use the stock hook up for vaccum/boost its not going to be accurate.The stock guage itself is not inaccurate,its the calculated imformation its getting.A cheap boost guage with its a vaccum line ran for boost reference will be pretty accurate.My boost guage will have a vaccum line ran for reference not a wire.

OP
OP

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
I actually have the Raxiom vent gauge and was going to use a Roush vent gauge also. The Raxiom allows air to go through and rotation. The Roush is going to blow air straight out. Raxiom vent gauge is cool, but I couldn't figure out how to get the dimmer to work or where to tap it into? I am planning out switching my gauges again to a whole another set and will be taking the Raxiom off. Will throw it up for sale in a few weeks.
Hey man when u sell it shoot me a pm,i will pick it from u.
Sponsored