Not open for further replies.

DeepImpact15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2015 Deep Impact Blue Ecoboost
Mother of god this is a ridiculous thread. First off Boomba has done some great stuff for the Focus ST. If you guys want power out of this car you are going to have to trust the turbo 4 cylinder companies. I know guys who are sponsered by Boomba who swear by the products. Guve them a chance before you step all over them with your high horse. That goes double for guys who dont own either A. An Ecoboost and B. Dont own a Mustang at all.

LeonBorden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2JZ Formula D Pro AM Cressida, 2015 EB PP
Why is this so difficult for people to understand? If thwy were claiming they made 10 to 15hp I would throw the BS flag. Longer runners = more bottom end and less top end. 30ft lbs is completely believable. That said, I would imagine the spacer would kill power on a bigger turbo build.

This board is seriously gonna have zero vendors posting here at this rate.

DeepImpact15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Why is this so difficult for people to understand? If thwy were claiming they made 10 to 15hp I would throw the BS flag. Longer runners = more bottom end and less top end. 30ft lbs is completely believable. That said, I would imagine the spacer would kill power on a bigger turbo build.

This board is seriously gonna have zero vendors posting here at this rate.
Exactly I like seeing new parts announced on here but now everytime someone new comes a bunch of guys who don't have the car put up two or three pages of BS. Back on topic the spacer should give guys who DD the car a very nice power bump down in the driving range of the car. In the real world it makes mor sense to have a "flat" power and tourque curve versus a peaky curve. Im sure they will have some dyno results for us soon.

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Sorry a bit off topic... But can someone explain to me the hatred towards manifold spacers? I made a review in the V6 section about my throttle body spacer and how I noticed improvements in the drivablity of the car. I too was shot down by people posting about how spacers are nothing more then paper weights. I just don't understand it. :confused:

DeepImpact15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
I had a V6 Camaro before this and the best mod short of forced induction was a manifold and throttle body spacer. It wasnt unheard of to pick up 30 lbs ft on an NA car.

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
With a product like this, skepticism and non-believers are always going to be a thing. We appreciate the support from those who show it.
For what it's worth, I've seen and know your work on the FoSTs, Fusions, and Evos. Your work has always been of stellar quality and you guys have always been great to communicate with, etc. So, with that said, please don't let the skeptics or non-believers run you away from posting as seems to be growing more common around here.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Ron@cp-e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
whoosh
Vehicle(s)
2015 EBM
With a product like this, skepticism and non-believers are always going to be a thing. We appreciate the support from those who show it.
When I asked about dyno results I actually meant results from using the meth ports on the mani or TB spacer
I actually or honestly couldn't care less about gains from just the spacer(s)
just my .02:cheers:

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Cool story.

No offense, but I don't think anyone is falling over themselves to know the results. You don't have to lead w/ a teaser post. Just put them up.
:lol::lol::lol:

Lets see those graphs

Status
Not open for further replies.