PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
Actually the BBB is a joke
Really, is this based on your experience? Many of us did very well with the BBB.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
I understand that it'll not always work, but I'm curious... what bad experiences did you have with them? My experience till now has been quite nice/positive.

PS: For giggles: My Arbitration Hearing was today and the Ford representative did not attend. :rolleyes:

They never do. Were they at least available for the conference call? On my second arbitration hearing the Ford rep was nowhere to be found at the time of arbitration which really pissed off the arbitrator. She wasn't answering the phone call, after 15 minutes of calling they had to call another number and have them find her, then she didn't fax the correct documents and was so dismissive of my issues that the arbitrator actually told her shame on you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
how many meetings did you have to go to? Gonna be hard to miss a lot of work

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Yeah I would hope they would not put you through that too often. Sadly my paperwork still has not arrived and I filed last Tuesday. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow.

Sponsored

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
This is my first, and hopefully last arbitration hearing. I took the whole day off just for this since the meeting took place 1.5-2 hours away from where I live (one way).

--------

PonyGrrrl, what happened to the first Arbitration Hearing?

First arbitration I didn't have enough repair attempts because Ford wouldn't approve any repairs. I was one shy of the 3 required. The arbitrator ordered Ford to make the repairs, they refused and I had a reconvening of arbitration and won.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
That makes me worry a bit. I only have two receipts from the dealer for repairs, but they did have me come back other times which are undocumented except through my emails.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
I have been a silent member of this thread for quite some time, I was verbal earlier on and I hate to see the issues continue. The BBB is an agency like any other, you get what you get in support based on the office and personnel you work with, just like your dealer.

A few weeks ago I bought my wife a 2015 Edge Sport, things looked good, the next morning I noticed the paint was PEELING off the rear bumper under the drivers side tail light.

I immediately brought the car in and the dealership GSM took me and the car over to his body shop to take a peek. The body shop guy said he didn't want to repaint the bumper because it would never be perfect. Then the GSM told him I was the owner of the Orange Mustang that sat in his shop for weeks earlier this year. He thanked me for never yelling, screaming or raising my voice. Additionally Ford was thankful to have the built car to work with to resolve issues on. My car came out perfectly after the body shop intervention without a drop of paint. I would hope that your cars also can be resolved without too much aggravation on you all.

What about the Edge? Glad you asked, they rewound the deal, took the car back and my wife loves her new Honda Pilot! I love my Mustang, its a great car, but I think for now, I am done with Ford. As a automotive enthusiast, I like where they are going, I just just don't like how long and windy the road is for the customer to get there.

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
That makes me worry a bit. I only have two receipts from the dealer for repairs, but they did have me come back other times which are undocumented except through my emails.

Any thoughts or suggestions?
Print them out.

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I can print my service visits from the dealer website?

Sponsored

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
Hi all.
My dealer bought back my Mustang, I am sure that some of you remember all the pictures and posts about it. I did switch to a 2015 Ford F150 and thought that Ford would have paid more attention to their most sold vehicle in the production line (I think). couple weeks ago I noticed that my dashboard started warping. Showed it to my sales guy and they informed Ford Canada. My dashboard is getting replaced and yes. There are some complaints about from more F150 owners too.

I can only say: "Ford - are you serious?!"

What a bad quality on new FORD vehicles. Now I understand all the hate FORD is getting in the forums. For me, that's the last FORD I bought. Period!

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Shot an email to the service director a few hours ago asking for additional service receipts. It was more on my side to show i made an effort for the additional forms...do i think he is going to respond, probably not.

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
If the dealer is close to where you live, then I would go there personally and ask them to print out a copy for you of the Service Report.
I may do that. I'm not sure they documented each time they took my car in. Last time i asked for all receipts they only provided me two. I've been in there more than that becasuse they have given me a rental vehicle 3 times.

So i have my first two visits but not when i came back for more work on the panels, the fixing of the weather stripping, and them detailing the car becasue of scratches.

Guess that is just missing one receipt then. Also when they were taking care of the dent on the under side of the car door they sent me to "a guy they know" so that was off the official books but i have emails to back that up.

I guess i'll just drive down after work and ask for that extra receipt

***EDIT*** email received and he is going to scan and email it to me.

Last edited:

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
If you are 'forced' to go to arbitration: keep all records including emails; if Ford, at any level, refuses to recognize your 'problem(s)'...get the person responsible to sign a document saying why the 'problem' won't be fixed by Ford; if the Ford representative does not appear at the arbitration meeting(s), have the arbitrator give you a signed document detailing the empty meeting. Ask the arbitrator how many times Ford is allowed to 'skip' an arbitration meeting. Get a signed statement from the arbitrator why Ford would not meet with you and the arbitrator.
At that point, any arbitration agreement between you and Ford is null and void. Ford cannot force you into arbitration again for the same 'problem'.
Find out how much an 'independent' shop would charge to fix the problem. You may wish to then sue Ford in 'small claims court'. If the cost to fix the problem is higher than the maximum award allowed by the court, at least you will come away with some monetary amount.

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
All my body panel alignment issues are on the driver side as well, like others reported. Mine are rear quarter and rear bumper by the corner of the tail light, and fender and hood that entire line is off. The hood is lower than the fender. And then the infamous rear glass is slightly lower on the driver side. But just barely it's hardly noticeable compared to others I've seen. I just don't get why the driver side. My 13 was the same with the door and front fender alignment. This has probably been posted in here already but this must be the QC manager for the driver side of the mustang haha
ab33216b8a8f0d0d34e78bd75e02b07a.jpg
Sponsored