Sponsored

BMR Suspension New Product - Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit (CB005)

BMR Suspension

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 300A PP GT
Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit for S550 Mustangs
CB005

Reduce wheelhop, bushing deflection, and cradle movement on your S550 Mustang with a Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit from BMR Suspension. Built from 6061-T6 billet aluminum, stainless steel, and heavy-duty 1 5/8-inch DOM steel tubing, BMR’s CB005 Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit is designed to nearly eliminate cradle bushing deflection, which is one of the biggest causes of wheelhop. BMR’s Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit (CB005) captures the inner bushing sleeve and outer lip of the bushing cup on the cradle, as well as the bottom portion of the bushings’ inner sleeves, nearly eliminating movement on any plane. This assembly is completed with bolt-on cradle braces that replace the factory sheer plates and positively locate the cradle, ensuring it is perfectly centered under the car. BMR Suspension designed the CB005 Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit for street performance, drag racing, and handling applications. This 100% bolt-on kit uses existing boltholes and hardware, allowing for easy installation with simple hand tools. Once installed, the Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit minimizes bushing and cradle deflection with nearly no change in NVH. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!

BMR Suspension’s CB005 Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit is available in black hammertone and red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is 1-2 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.! Installation time is about 3-4 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!

To preview all of BMR’s high-performance suspension parts, please visit www.bmrsuspension.com, email [email protected], or contact them at BMR Suspension, 928 Sligh Ave, Seffner, FL 33584, 813-986-9302, Fax: 813-986-8055.
Sponsored

K3NMasterS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a 5.2L Flat Plane
Awesome! So this is essentially an alternative to the Steeda kit, but with a fixed cradle alignment bracket?

Any idea on pricing?

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
Awesome! So this is essentially an alternative to the Steeda kit, but with a fixed cradle alignment bracket?

Any idea on pricing?
It is $159.95

More info can be found here:

http://www.bmrsuspension.com/index....eid=24&maincatid=113&catid=360&productid=1543

In a round about way, it is an alternative to that kit; yes.

Our (this) kit locks the bushing tops out completely fore/aft/laterally....and almost completely, vertically.

We started testing this kit in October 2014, and have revised it several times - and this is the final design that we decided to offer.

I think a better comparison for this kit would be the entire system from our competition, not just the Support System. :cheers:

bigspoondude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Scion xB
You mentioned in another post that it's either this or the Delrin bushings. Why would one prefer this over the upgraded bushings and vice versa?

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
The BK048 is the clear winner when comparing. It doesn't get any better. You completely lock the cradle out with it.

The CB005 is for the average enthusiast who just wants better performance, with a simple install, no permanent mods to the car, etc etc etc (and NO NVH)

Our competitors make our Delrin and Poly Cradle bushings sound like it's the worst thing you can do to the car. That is simply not true. I have gotten many people leaving great feedback on them, and many people saying they barely even noticed increase in NVH.

My recommendation - IF you are concerned about NVH, I would just grab the CB005 Kit.

Sponsored

K3NMasterS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a 5.2L Flat Plane
Do you still need a rear end alignment after install as recommended by the other competitors?

embraceentropy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Will this have an effect on the vehicle warranty?

Jeffy_2010

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt 6-speed/ performance pack Oxford white
Honestly, if your techs at your local ford dealer are anything like mine. They don't know the first thing about the new mustang. They think all the bmr stuff I have done is stock lol

50racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black/Black GT Premium A10 PP1 Magnaride
I just ordered mine today!

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
That will be dependent upon the dealer.....but I highly doubt it would affect the warranty.

On that note, I am happy to state that we have shipped several hundreds of these kits out and the feedback has been excellent!

We also have Ford dealerships across the country installing them on new cars for customers. :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Jeffy_2010

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
BUMP! trying to get BMR's attention. Ive been patiently waiting for a price quote on a bunch of parts....
Price on what? Everything they have can be bought online

Jeffy_2010

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
Ahh alright, have you tried calling them? They are great people to talk to on the phone. Kelly is super friendly to talk to as well. Actually reminds me, I need to send some extra parts back they sent me
Sponsored