Bmr springs on base gt

Salty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 MT-82, 2019 5.0 10R80
Hey guys. I was wondering if any base gt's out there on bmr lowering springs? I've heard they don't lower as much as pp gt. Can anyone confirm or post any pics before I make my purchase. Thanks!
Sponsored

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
Hundreds

They dont lower as much because a non PP car sits a touch lower. That is the only reason.

After installed, non PP and PP will sit exactly the same if tire heights are similar.

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hey guys. I was wondering if any base gt's out there on bmr lowering springs? I've heard they don't lower as much as pp gt. Can anyone confirm or post any pics before I make my purchase. Thanks!
Talked with BMR and they said we do not make our springs for stance. If you want stance these springs will not be for you. Performance they said is what they aim for. Hope this helps.

OP
OP
Salty

Salty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 MT-82, 2019 5.0 10R80
Talked with BMR and they said we do not make our springs for stance. If you want stance these springs will not be for you. Performance they said is what they aim for. Hope this helps.

Well I do like the stance that the bmr springs give. I do like the rake look and it's great that they perform well. After reading around I was just curious if the ride height was noticeable from a pp to a non pp. also how are these springs on base gt shocks?

zuki_dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premium M6 TY
also how are these springs on base gt shocks?
I installed the regular performance springs on my car back in august along with the cradle lock out, toe rods, vert links, and diff inserts and my car rode just fine with the stock base shocks. Over multiple undulations in the road I could tell the rear shocks needed more dampening but the fronts are just fine to me.

I will say it was a major change for the better I made the car handle and perform like it should have from the factory.

CTH621

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 GT, 2022 Shelby GT500
How are the base GTs lower than GTPP? What causes that?

Sent from my SM-N9200 using Tapatalk
Sponsored