BMR Cradle Bushings

Lenggo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP Convertible
I was looking at getting a BMR cradle lockout bushing set to prevent some of the wheel hop that my 2016 GT convertible has, but since this is the first time I'm looking into suspension components, I'm not entirely sure which option to go with.

Originally, I was going to go with BMR CB010 since I've seen it mentioned a few times. Then I found their rear cradle bushing kit, BK047, which claims to do the same thing.

In looking around, I haven't seen both kits mentioned together. Is there a reason to go with one over the other?
Sponsored

ValidusTalon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium PP + FRPP2
Look at the advice from BMR in this thread (in their announcement post regarding their CB762): https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...brace-system-production-has-commenced.108578/ ... toward the bottom they break down suggestions for starter, street, etc..

Following that, and the "suspension Nirvana" thread (https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/m6g-suspension-nirvana.122473/) I installed the CB005, CB762, and a set of (Steeda) vertical links I had received as a Christmas gift. That coupled with the CB006 in the front and the car feels fantastic. It's not one of those things where you paid a bunch and did a lot of work so now you must like it... the difference was apparent, even at low speeds. Note my car is a PP car, so had some upgrades from the factory so that may factor in some...

Anyway, the CB005 / CB762 combo, which I installed by myself w/the car on jackstands, with your favorite flavor vertical links (not necessary) is IMO a fantastic combination and well worth every penny!

OP
OP

Lenggo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP Convertible
Awesome! Thanks for the advice, guys. There seem to be so many options that say they do the same thing, its hard to know what works with what. I might try to slowly acquire them while it's winter so I can install the 3 sets at the same time in the spring.
Sponsored